Official BUF@TEN game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Frikken Bills fan heralded T.O. as the messiah of the Bills and now they want to dump him. They are right to want him gone, but how silly it is when, in the pre-season, so many "Bill-ieved" in him as a fix-all. Now look at Dallas, they've found a talented receiver who was ignored in the shadow of T.O. The Bills, however, thought they pulled off some great acquisition--- how is that working out?

Not everyone "Bill-ieved" he was the savior. Get your facts straight dumbass!

You don't get it. Regardless of the level of confidence you have in the Bills defense, you have to have confidence that Bironas is going to make that kick. It's within his range, the weather is perfect, and he's made clutch kicks like this before.

So you have to figure that he makes the kick, which puts your team down by 10 late in the fourth, effectively ending the game.

So if you want to win the game, you don't let Bironas kick without a fight, which means you take the penalty and hope that the defense can come up with a big play.

I get where your coming from, but the decision wasn't terrible. I realize the Bironas has been a great kicker, and that he has made countless clutch field goals in his career.

Why do you have to figure that Bironas makes that kick though?? If its just because Bironas is a good kicker, then the same case can be made for how terrible the Bills were on third downs today. Why can't you assume that Titans would have gained at least 5-10 yards on 3rd down??

Frikken Bills fan heralded T.O. as the messiah of the Bills and now they want to dump him. They are right to want him gone, but how silly it is when, in the pre-season, so many "Bill-ieved" in him as a fix-all. Now look at Dallas, they've found a talented receiver who was ignored in the shadow of T.O. The Bills, however, thought they pulled off some great acquisition--- how is that working out?

Signing TO was a business decision - as a football decision, it made absolutely no sense. Anyone who thought otherwise was delusional.

And right now, if Owens' name were "Josh Reed" or "James Hardy", he'd be benched for his ****ty performance.

41-17...Ralph you happy...

This one is all on DJ... down by 7 with a few minutes to go and he doesn't let his D fight to put the offense back on the field. Edwards was having an OK game until he had to figure out how to rush 10 pts for the tie in 3 minutes. He picks 6 because of the spot DJ put him in.

I get where your coming from, but the decision wasn't terrible. I realize the Bironas has been a great kicker, and that he has made countless clutch field goals in his career. Why do you have to figure he makes that kick though?? If its just because Bironas is a good kicker, then the same case can be made for how terrible the Bills were on third downs today. Why can't you assume that Titans would have gained at least 5-10 yards on 3rd down??

Seriously? Stop. Stop. Stop. You can't justify it. You're making yourself look silly.

If you assume your defense can't make a stop on 3rd and 16 then you should just forfeit!

Not that it matters, but the Bengals just beat the Steelers again. Final play was blown up bc Michael Johnson (rookie from Georgia Tech) hit Big Ben.

Along with Maualuga, the Bengals have done pretty well drafting and it shows on the field. Not sure how Andre Smith has panned out, but the team is winning and winning with authority.

Just goes to show you that teams run by "hands on owners" can in fact win.

The Bengals are MUCH BETTER in the trenches on both sides of the ball than the Bills can ever hope to be.

This one is all on DJ... down by 7 with a few minutes to go and he doesn't let his D fight to put the offense back on the field. Edwards was having an OK game until he had to figure out how to rush 10 pts for the tie in 3 minutes. He picks 6 because of the spot DJ put him in.

LOL This loss may be on DJ but this sh!tty, sorry excuse for a franchise is on Ralph's greedy, senile ass. Ralph Wilson makes me sick.

Tied at the end of the 3rd quarter. 24-0 Titans in the fourth.

This was a very typical Bills game...

- Bills have a very good first drive, with a gimmick play for a TD.

- O-line gets abused, offense gets more impotent as the game goes on

- Opponent does exactly what they set out to do: abuse the Bills' run defense

- Dick makes a pivotal gutless decision late

- It gets ugly late

Seriously? Stop. Stop. Stop. You can't justify it. You're making yourself look silly.

If you assume your defense can't make a stop on 3rd and 16 then you should just forfeit!

It's not about the stop. It's about the 10 yds. I say we give up 20 if we let them have a 3rd down.

You're right about the forfeit, but that is the reality. I'd say our chances of stopping V young or C Johnson on third and 16 was about ten percent. ANY FG over 50 yards is probably a 50% chance. Better odds of that, so I'd say DJ was just being realistic. We suck that bad. Any other QB and RB, though, I'd say take the penalty.