Jauron up to 14% Approval

Haven Moses

Who the hell keeps voting for him? I don't think I've seen any supporters of his here on TBD. It must be an inside job of the Bills, getting all of their employees to vote for him.

Ralph is. It's not like he's paying attention to the operations of the team.

I really don't think that Jauron is that bad of a coach. He has had below average results with below average talent. My biggest problem with Jauron is he failure to bring in a quality offensive cordinator. If Jauron had a quarterback, he would like a much better coach. When the bills struggle next year with a new coach, Jauron will not look that bad.

I really don't think that Jauron is that bad of a coach. He has had below average results with below average talent. My biggest problem with Jauron is he failure to bring in a quality offensive cordinator. If Jauron had a quarterback, he would like a much better coach. When the bills struggle next year with a new coach, Jauron will not look that bad.

:lol:

Well he is coming off a one week not losing streak ...

But not a one week no-bad-decision week. What is that, getting rid of one of 3 RBs in order to keep 7 Wrs and 6 safetys?

F**k me, what a mauron. It is inconceivable really.

So relief from no game, but no relief from idiocy of DJ.

:lol:

You will continue to bang your head against the wall until the bills find more talent, especially at qb. The head coach has been scapegoat in Buffalo for years. Mularkey and Williams who were hated by the fans are now considered to be prime candidates for head coaching positions. Phillips has won a lot of games since he was let go. Even our assistants have taken unnecessary blame. Gilbride and Henning have done great things since leaving Buffalo. Three years from now, you will once again be demanding a new coach unless the bills hire more talented talent evaluators.