Bills fans' heads would explode...

The Big Cat

...if Jauron was without timeouts with 10 minutes to go in the fourth quarter in a close divisional game because he of two unsuccessful SPOT challenges.

I guess we shouldn't use Andy Reid as the benchmark for in-game coaching!

Not to mention the bizarre decision on the FG attempt and then not going onsides with no timeouts left?

He mangled that quarter.

...if Jauron was without timeouts with 10 minutes to go in the fourth quarter in a close divisional game because he of two unsuccessful SPOT challenges.

I think the guy in the booth radioing down to Reid needs to get that blame.However, the clock management and game decisions late were squarely on big Andy.

Andy Reird has never been regarded as anything resembling a good coach in regards to clock management by anyone but the koolaid drinkers.

DJ has done just as bad or worse on a consistant basis throughout his Bills tenure.

Reid had a bad game, maybe he was smoking his son's crack stash, but overall wow I would take Reid over DJ any day, and one bad quarter over the myriad of bad quarters that DJ can claim.

I've watched a few Eagles games this year and paid closer attention to them than usual. The judgment I've made is that Andy Reid is largely a product of the talent he has to work with; he's made a ton of awful decisions.

Reid>>>>>>>DJ

Maybe his gameday work is not great, but his players are clearly prepared, have a gameplan, and are clearly fit.

Yes, nice job Andy -- you only lost by 4 points instead of 7 -- good work.

:thumbsup: I loved the Collinsworth reaction: "Really"? And I love all the donks like Mike&Mike accusing people of "hindsight" when they're the very people who act like the 52yd FG was money in the bank - Akers has not been good from that distance the last few years and I doubt the likelyhood of converting the 4th down was much less.

I thought the QB sneak was worth a challenge even though spots are rarely overturned. But video evidence doesn't mean much when Walt Coleman is involved.

:thumbsup: I loved the Collinsworth reaction: "Really"? And I love all the donks like Mike&Mike accusing people of "hindsight" when they're the very people who act like the 52yd FG was money in the bank - Akers has not been good from that distance the last few years and I doubt the likelyhood of converting the 4th down was much less.

I thought the QB sneak was worth a challenge even though spots are rarely overturned. But video evidence doesn't mean much when Walt Coleman is involved.

The FG would have made sense if they needed two scores and having no timeouts didn't appear to enter the thought process. Andy played it a different way and screwed up. He put faith in the defense to get the ball back and they didn't deliver. Give the 'Boys kudo's for staying aggressive and getting the first downs to get the game to knee-down mode.

Yes, nice job Andy -- you only lost by 4 points instead of 7 -- good work.

From what I understand, the Philly radio station and other media outlets were ripping him from the beginning of the game probably until now, for his coaching yesterday. Don't kid yourself with this post, Bills fans are mild compared to Philly fans. After being stationed there for 3 seasons, I have seen first hand, the fans that boo Santa Claus and Mike Schmidt in action, and it wasn't pretty.

Reid>>>>>>>DJ

Maybe his gameday work is not great, but his players are clearly prepared, have a gameplan, and are clearly fit.

Even considering yesterdays Eagles game, you cant compare DJ to Reid for accomplishments. What is DJ's biggest accomplishment-one good season in Chicago on a last place schedule? Reid has had his team in half of the NFC Championship games over the past decade. Not even in the same class.

That really suprised me. I understood the second challenge because of the fourth down play and that was a critical play. The first challenge was a head scratcher. Also, what was the point of kicking a 52 yard field goal at the end of the game with no timeouts and only 4:30 left in the game? I thought at the time, well, maybe they'll onside kick it after they got the 3 points, who knows right? A deep kickoff and then Dallas just for the most part runs the clock out with some nice runs from Barber and good blocking by the offensive line.

Reid's career record: 102-65 (61%)

Jauron's career record: 60-81 (43%)

Comparing the two is ridiculous. Sure, Reid didn't have a great game challenge-wise last night. It happens sometimes.

What we see in Andy Reid is that he is a career WINNER. He selects his players, builds his team, and coaches on gameday. Since he's been in Philly, the Eagles have been a model of success. The ONE knock on him is no SB win.

What we see in Jauron is a career LOSER (as a coach). Nice guy, great golfer, one of the good old boys, but a terrible head coach. Make all the excuses you want for him: he chooses his coordinators, he sets the philosophy, he coaches on gameday.

Philly fans are some of the worst in the NFL as far as I'm concerned. Those idiots booed McNabb on draft day, and the guy cannot win in that town. Ditto with Reid.

I would gladly send Jauron and Edwards to Philly in exchange for Reid and McNabb. Where do we sign?