Yahoo Sports has us going with a CB with the #10 pick

This team most of all needs an LB and an LT. And depending on how the new regime feels about edwards, we will probably need a new QB as well. Either way, i think we take an LB within the first 2 rounds.

I hope so, we could use some LB talent. Hopefully they grab a couple in next draft.

You know, if they predicted that pick with the explanation, "The Bills are in love with drafting DBs high," I think it would be a solid mock. But when you say ridiculous things like, "(The Bills) need to upgrade at cornerback," it makes you sound stupid. The Bills have the #3 pass defense in the league right now. Also the worst run D in the league, terrible QBs, and a terrible O-line. So clearly the defensive backfield is not the problem. Try 20 minutes of research before writing the next mock draft, chief.

10. Buffalo Bills: Joe Haden*, CB, Florida

Rookie safety Jairus Byrd(notes) has improved the Bills' secondary, but now they need to upgrade at cornerback, and Haden would bring them a rare athlete with great instincts and playmaking skills.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=tsn-...n&type=lgns

They have McGee who they just extended, Leodis and Reggie Corner.....does the National Media pay attention????

Rookie safety Jairus Byrd(notes) has improved the Bills' secondary, but now they need to upgrade at cornerback, and Haden would bring them a rare athlete with great instincts and playmaking skills.

They have McGee who they just extended, Leodis and Reggie Corner.....does the National Media pay attention????

Everyone needs to calm down...its a mock draft in early November. I think they were ranking talent not necessarily which team will pick them, although the "solidify the cornerback position" line is pretty hilarious. In the same article they link Sporting News which has us picking 6th with OT Okung out of OSU...too bad he'll probably get a bigger contract than Peters! :cry:

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

Yahoo Sports has us going with a CB with the #10 pick, they must think Jauron will still be here

people who assume Jauron is going to get fired are in for a big surprise this offseason

Ralph would rather keep Jauron then fire him and have to pay him for two years...if he didnt get fired after the Cleveland game he isnt getting fired

Personally, I'm kind of targetting Jimmy Claussen. Good athlete who learned a pro-style offense. Think we can get a tackle in round two. It's time to put the QB in place.

I was just about to say the same thing. Claussen is probably my choice at QB. If you think you can get him in the 2nd, which i dont think is possible then you take him with your 1st and draft the highest OL'men in the 2nd regardless of what position he plays. Take the most talented one. Butler, Wood, Levitre, and Hangartner can all be moved around to different positions if needed.

holy crap NO SKILL POSITIONS EARLY, this team needs to build from the trenches out like the prestigious franchises in the league. Okung or Williams from OK in the first round. Then I wouldn't mind seeing a center or guard depending on if Wood gets back to center next year. After we lock up two offensive lineman, then maybe consider a QB if its out there, if not oh well. It's not like this team is going to be fixed in one year anyways. If our current defensive made up of mostly backups can perform as well as they are right now, they can hold their own once a new offense is installed. 2010 draft offense all the way with the exception of possibly a OLB, SS, or DT in the mid-late rounds or if a guy falls to us.

thats soooo! dumd :cry: