Turner Gill

1- Building relationships (amongst and with the players)

2- Controlled violence (the game of football); hit the opposition hard- it's legal

3- Teaching players to be more confident in themselves (*)

The original post is going to be too heavy for this group, so take it away...

... Turner Gill...

Are you kidding? The man is a collage coach at a decend mid-major school...and you think he would make a decent candidate the run the Bills? Russ Brandon - is that you trying to sell excitement and tickets again? If they ever tried a move like this, I would have Ralph sent in for a test of faculties as he would officially have lost it....

Just saw the "dark" age comment - you being a racist in addition to a football idiot? That ain't right.

First of all (you moron), I'm black. Just because something of color is mentioned, it doesn't mean you can be the hero and throw the racism flag.

Hence, in actuality, you didn't get it... I'm saying that people of black color will bring the long-awaited success to the franchise.

Regarding being an idiot- how many more 'sign Brady Quinn' posts do I have to endure?

Beat it (you twink).

Are you kidding? The man is a collage coach at a decend mid-major school...and you think he would make a decent candidate the run the Bills? Russ Brandon - is that you trying to sell excitement and tickets again? If they ever tried a move like this, I would have Ralph sent in for a test of faculties as he would officially have lost it....

Are you kidding ME? You can't even spell COLLEGE.

How do you like your current candidate, and the predecessor, and the one before?

I'm shocked you could even spell candidate. Most knuckle draggers (like yourself) usually spell canidate.

Beat it.

Are you kidding ME? You can't even spell COLLEGE.

How do you like your current candidate, and the predecessor, and the one before?

I'm shocked you could even spell candidate. Most knuckle draggers (like yourself) usually spell canidate.

Beat it.

Your right - typing skills are a prerequisite for...what? Being a secretary? Go on - the thought of Gill being be the next Bills head coach is moronic. That said, I misconstrued your "Dark" angle - apologies - no malice intended....

chokes like every other Buffalo coach in history... you'd know if you were watching this utter display of the Bulls in the 4th quarter

Turned it on with under 3 minutes to play and watched BG march down the field.

I did say to myself it looked just like the Bills.

chokes like every other Buffalo coach in history... you'd know if you were watching this utter display of the Bulls in the 4th quarter

If you watched the way he handled the end of the first half you would have sworn you were watching Dick Jauron. Gill has done a lot for UB football but his game management skills last year turned what should have been easy victories into nail biters and this year turned narrow wins into losses.

Also, his terrible decision to play Maynard last year cost him a year of eligibility and this game he just did the same with Gill.

Gill made a brutal call at the end, UB was driving with all run plays and are faced with third and 2, first down basically ices the game. Decides to call a pass play with a QB that was ice cold in the second half and has too punt. BG gets to the 40 with less than 10 seconds off the game clock.

He would be the perfect coach for the Bills, he figured out how to blow a 13 point 4th quarter lead in heart breaking fashion. How the the star reciever is not double covered is beyond me.

Gave UB a shot tonight and safe to say I won't be watching again.

Gill made a brutal call at the end, UB was driving with all run plays and are faced with third and 2, first down basically ices the game. Decides to call a pass play with a QB that was ice cold in the second half and has too punt. BG gets to the 40 with less than 10 seconds off the game clock.

He would be the perfect coach for the Bills, he figured out how to blow a 13 point 4th quarter lead in heart breaking fashion. How the the star reciever is not double covered is beyond me.

Gave UB a shot tonight and safe to say I won't be watching again.

My thoughts on the game exactly. Poor clock and game management (at the end of the first half as well)- a Jauron specialty. He has a lot to learn before he moves up to the NFL- and he should probably start as a position coach first to get some experience in the pro game.

Last year they won games they should have lost and this year they lost a couple they should have won. It appears as though Jeffvon Gil was injured on his last long run, he probably runs out the clock if he stays in the game. He had an awesome game and he enters the game because 2 UB RB's go down in the game. UB has been cursed with injuries this year and still are playing tough. Turner Gill is one heck of a coach. A UB loss wouldn't have been posted anywhere a few years ago...

He has? :devil:

It looked last night like the stadium was about 40% full. UB football is not even relevant in Buffalo.

Ten years ago they were lucky to win 1-2 games a season. They went to a bowl game last year for the first time in over 30 years. And they appeared in national TV game last night. That's not relevant? :censored:

1- Building relationships (amongst and with the players)

2- Controlled violence (the game of football); hit the opposition hard- it's legal

3- Teaching players to be more confident in themselves (*)

The original post is going to be too heavy for this group, so take it away...

... Turner Gill...

what, in god's name, does any of this mean? i see a bunch of words here, ellipses there, and asterisk there, a reference to something being too heavy, what kinda gobbledigook is all this?

This thread is (fill in the blank) __________

1. fish.

2. a fish called wanda.

3. one fish, too fish, red fish, blue fish.

4. enchilada.

jw :devil:

Will be coaching at a major U football power within 3 years. He is too good a recruiter and coach to go unnoticed.

The 'noles would be a great spot for him once they clean out Bowden at the end of the season and decide the OC they had thought would succeed him is a bust.