Turner Gill

Calling the game last night we were all confused as to the terrible clock management at the half.

They had the ball at their 20 with 1:33 left, all their timeouts and all the momentum. A field goal at the half seals the game. I feel like I'm talking about Bills football. What a disgrace.

Calling the game last night we were all confused as to the terrible clock management at the half.

They had the ball at their 20 with 1:33 left, all their timeouts and all the momentum. A field goal at the half seals the game. I feel like I'm talking about Bills football. What a disgrace.

I had $50 on Bowling Green +3. After the 3rd quarter was over I thought, well this bet is done, not even Jauron himself could screw this game up. Thankfully for me , Turner Gill's clock management & skill at coaching to finish out a game is just a notch above Dickie Von No Balls.

I think some of you guys are a bit much to base Gill's coaching ability on one game last night. I don't disagree with some of the comments about strategy, they should have won (even though they were down to the 4th string RB who was very good). Gill does not call the plays either but i'm sure he has some input..or at least he should.

The bottom line with head coaches for me is...are they dialed in? do they get what's going on at all times in a game? They are also the face of the franchise and have to be a leader of men. I think Turner Gill definitely is a great leader of young men and is a very good head coach. I'd take him over Jauron on a heartbeat as the face of a franchise but he will probably climb up the ladder in the college ranks and do very well.

I think some of you guys are a bit much to base Gill's coaching ability on one game last night. I don't disagree with some of the comments about strategy, they should have won (even though they were down to the 4th string RB who was very good). Gill does not call the plays either but i'm sure he has some input..or at least he should.

The bottom line with head coaches for me is...are they dialed in? do they get what's going on at all times in a game? They are also the face of the franchise and have to be a leader of men. I think Turner Gill definitely is a great leader of young men and is a very good head coach. I'd take him over Jauron on a heartbeat as the face of a franchise but he will probably climb up the ladder in the college ranks and do very well.

I agree that he is a great leader of men. Maybe this isn't the right time for being the head coach in the NFL BUT I think he would be an excellent mentor/coach for the QB'S of the Bills.