(MNF)Was anyone here "offended" by the opening

The Poojer

listening to the morning extravaganza on fox radio, i can't believe this is even a topic. granted it was 6 pm west coast time, but man i thought that opening was hilarious, granted i love the desperate housewives show, so i got the humour, but people are saying they are truly offended by the content and the innuendo's, have really we become that bad as a society where we can't have anything that might suggest something that might be slightly racy(i said racy, not racist.) the only thing that upset me about the beginning is seeing how much nicolette sheridan has slid down the babe scale, i think its the lip implants, but she in no way is as hot as she was in her knots landing heyday!. Hey america, grow a pair!(women are excused from that last comment)!

My wife and I looked at each other and said "someone's going to hear about this". I guess ABC is grasping at straws for ratings, and what was all the hub bub about the superbowl boobage offending the kids. "But daddy why is that lady taking her clothes off in the locker room?"

I thought it was pretty funny but I immediately thought of those Mom's or Dad's and their kids sitting down to watch the game and seeing that. They were probably thinking WTF??.... you just can't get away from the sex on TV!!!

listening to the morning extravaganza on fox radio, i can't believe this is even a topic.  granted it was 6 pm west coast time, but man i thought that opening was hilarious, granted i love the desperate housewives show, so i got the humour, but people are saying they are truly offended by the content and the innuendo's, have really we become that bad as a society where we can't have anything that might suggest something that might be slightly racy(i said racy, not racist.)  the only thing that upset me about the beginning is seeing how much nicolette sheridan has slid down the babe scale, i think its the lip implants, but she in no way is as hot as she was in her knots landing heyday!.  Hey america, grow a pair!(women are excused from that last comment)!

119747[/snapback]

Nicollette Sheridan is still hot in my eyes, but I still can't get the mental image of Marcia Cross in that red number from a few weeks back out of my mind.

yeah no stevestojan!!!!! where was she hiding that smokin' bod! i would never have guessed it was that good!

Nicollette Sheridan is still hot in my eyes, but I still can't get the mental image of Marcia Cross in that red number from a few weeks back out of my mind.

119762[/snapback]

I did not see it. The cheerleaders for the cowboys and ravens show quite a bit in their unis every week. It's part of the game. SEX sells

119836[/snapback]

But now we have a moral america that is woried about things like titties instead of moral issues around taking care of the indigent, sick, disabled and our elders. Its amazing that we B word about what happens as a precursor to MNF instead of things that really matter.

I understand that Mickey Mouse will nail Teri Hatcher on nexts weeks Desperate Whores show.

119963[/snapback]

After Blue leaves the air, I wonder if I could call DirecTV and get another channel in exchange for ABC? No wait.....the wife would want it so that she could continue to tivo that annoying gab fest "The View". Damn.