Bills try out QB Patrick Ramsey

joshsin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramsey is a former first round pick of the Redskins (32nd overall in 2002). He's 6'2" and 225 pounds with a rocket arm and limited mobility.

He's from Ruston, Louisiana which is the hometown of Bert Jones and Tim Rattay.

I am hoping the Bills sign Patrick Ramsey! He may never even play or start a game, but right now any change seems like good change! I remember wishing we got him back in 2002...but I guess he just never developed to draft experts expectations. Who knows maybe a change of scenery could do wonders for him and the Bills! Competition is good to have at the position and I don't know that our current QB's are any better (maybe worse) than Ramsey....I am wondering if the Bills can sign him?? What is his status? He wouldn't be blocked by the free agent deadline that elapsed? Hope someone knows these answers...

Guest dog14787

Why not just bring JP back, he already knows our screwed up offense and he does throw on the run well, if anyone could make plays behind this O-line its Losman :lol:

Bombs away to T.O. and Lee, I mean don't you miss Losman's cannon fellas, talk about someone who just loves the long ball.

Seriously, we need to bring Losman back.

I will say this about Ramsey...the guy can take a hit and keep coming (probably why we are interested with our inexperienced O-Line).

I remember when he was with the Skins and played against us a few years ago he was being knocked on his butt almost every play. You had a grudging respect for him because he kept getting up, even though he was the opposing team's QB.

And that's my one and only Patrick Ramsey anecdote.

Why not just bring JP back, he already knows our screwed up offense and he does throw on the run well, if anyone could make plays behind this O-line its Losman :lol:

Bombs away to T.O. and Lee, I mean don't you miss Losman's cannon fellas, talk about someone who just loves the long ball.

Seriously, we need to bring Losman back.

HELL NO. HAMDANS NOT GOING DOWN! PERIOD! HE MAY NOT EVEN TOUCH GRASS UNLESS HE NEEDS TO TIE HIS SHOES. NAH NOT EVEN THAT. THEY STAY TIED FOR HIM.