Bills try out QB Patrick Ramsey

joshsin

Whats going on with Graham Harrell Senator? I swear that fella is a replica of Tom Brady and he should be playing in the National Football league.

He's up in Saskatchawan, biding his time with the Roughriders of the CFL until some NFL coach wakes up and smells the coffee, or needs a QB that can do this...

Graham Harrell

More Harrell

Hope it'll be the Bills.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take your Midol and go to bed.

Maybe I will, since I finished discrediting your laughable statements about college coaches (with actual facts, rather than links to pictures of hot girls).

You can stay up late fondling yourself while you gaze at your Mike Leach poster.

Maybe I will, since I finished discrediting your laughable statements about college coaches (with actual facts, rather than links to pictures of hot girls).

You can stay up late fondling yourself while you gaze at your Mike Leach poster.

Yes, you showed me. :lol:

The imagination's a wonderful thing, no? You're a legend in your own mind. <_<

Guest dog14787
He's up in Saskatchawan, biding his time with the Roughriders of the CFL until some NFL coach wakes up and smells the coffee, or needs a QB that can do this...

Graham Harrell

More Harrell

Hope it'll be the Bills.

All you have to do is watch Graham Harrell make plays under pressure to realize how good he is and also how easily adaptable he would be to the NFL after playing under Mike Leach.

Thanks Senator, good stuff :lol:

why is hamdan still on this team? there is no way he is better than:

ramsay, charlie frye, brooks bollinger.

there is also no chance he is our "developmental" qb. though JP would have commanded more money - he's not a bad idea for a backup.....

just waiting to see peoples reaction!

why is hamdan still on this team? there is no way he is better than:

ramsay, charlie frye, brooks bollinger.

there is also no chance he is our "developmental" qb. though JP would have commanded more money - he's not a bad idea for a backup.....

just waiting to see peoples reaction!

May the Lord have mercy on you.

We already know Gibran will have mercy on you.

Lucky for you the Chroisen one is so benevolent and wise. He reads your thoughts weeks before you type them and he forgave you for this intemperate post last Sunday while he was telekinetically putting his shoulder pads on before the Panthers game.

His transcendent spiritual kindness shouldn't be disrespected by the likes of you, regardless of what a good fan and poster you are, rp.

Despite that, he doesn't stink - so why is he still a free agent, I wonder? :lol:

You are I am sure referring to the fact that Gilroy is home to the world's largest garlic festival. Garcia has been gone long enough that the garlic smell has receded.

Lets think about Garcia for a moment:

- Hot wife -- check

- TO hates him so it would piss off the receiver I have now dubbed as Ocho dropo -- check

- Will remind us all of Doug Flutie -- check

What the !@#$ is there not to like--sign little Jeffy..

an athletically gifted qb with all the upside in the world from tulane.

a qb that if he had good protection he would be a hall of famer.

the descriptions of ramsey and JP sound way too good to be true

oh wait neither of them really did well enough to stay on an nfl team.

on second thought the FO will probably sign them both.

Forget Ramsey, Garcia, George, etc. I think the Bills should raid the Packers' practice squad again and sign Brian Brohm.

I forgot about him in all the Aaron Rodgers-Brett Favre hype. Stellar recommendation.

You are I am sure referring to the fact that Gilroy is home to the world's largest garlic festival. Garcia has been gone long enough that the garlic smell has receded.

- Hot wife -- check

- TO hates him so it would piss off the receiver I have now dubbed as Ocho dropo -- check

how about mucho dropo

- Hot wife -- check

What's the name of that winery out there, just outside of Gilroy?

Oh, right...that's it...Clos du Gilroy :lol:

Link - Hump Day: Carmella DeCesare (warning: photos of bikini-clad women - possibly NSFW)

Age: 25 - WAY to young and hot to bang a balding Jeff Garcia.

Best Known For: Looking hot naked. Inciting record levels of masturbation in WWE fans. Serving as a more than suitable beard for Jeff Garcia.

What You Didn’t Know: She was arrested in 2005 for getting into a catfight in a bar with a chick that Jeff Garcia (supposedly) had an affair with. Yeah, read that again. No man in the history of homosexuality has taken further measures to prove their straightness than Jeff Garcia.

Fun Facts: Appeared on “Family Fued” and “Street Smarts”, where she was shockingly revealed to be of below average intelligence. Also, currently knocked up.

When Asked Whether He’d Impregnated His Wife: Jeff Garcia responded, “Icky!”

Estimated Number of Dudes She’s Been Invaded By: 43

Most Repulsive of Said Dudes: Hef, hands down.

Number of Drinks We’d Have to Buy Her to Take Her to Poundtown: 5 drinks. All for Garcia. He likes to watch.

The Bills should look at Jeff Garcia. He's mobile and from canada, so you know he can play in bad weather. Yes, he's old, but he would be a good veteran backup.

And his hot Playmate wife would be great to see at the Ralph.

Edit -- I see I'm late with that observation. :lol:

Ramsey is a former first round pick of the Redskins (32nd overall in 2002). He's 6'2" and 225 pounds with a rocket arm and limited mobility.

He's from Ruston, Louisiana which is the hometown of Bert Jones and Tim Rattay.

Now that you filled us in on those facts, coupled with the fact that he is from the same school as J.P. was, we HAVE to sign him!