Dick Jauron - Coach of the Week!

Coach of the Week

Dick Jauron, head coach, Buffalo

Meaningless games beckoned earlier this month, with sprouting billboards calling for Jauron's job as the Bills stared at a two-game trip to the Jets and Panthers. During the visit to the Jets, a quarterback from Harvard, Ryan Fitzpatrick, was asked to save a season, and the Bills won in overtime. On Sunday they got past a bad Carolina team in Charlotte. This won't get the billboards overtaken, but the past eight days showed this team still plays for Jauron.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writ.../25/mmqb/3.html

I don't know that I would call him the coach of the week, but it is hard to criticize any of his gameday decisions yesterday -- so at least that is a step in the right direction.

i agree, for once i saw Dicky J make good coaching decisions yesterday, But when can we ever play solid/and have a well coached game?

This won't get the billboards overtaken, but the past eight days showed this team still plays for Jauron.

They play for him, so what? If they can't win consistently due to poor coaching from the bottom up what good is it.

The glasses alone should disqualify him

I think he may have some sort of eye problem. JMO

This won't get the billboards overtaken, but the past eight days showed this team still plays for Jauron.

They play for him, so what? If they can't win consistently due to poor coaching from the bottom up what good is it.

I think he may have some sort of eye problem. JMO

I was thinking the same thing, but wearing them on a late overcast game in Buffalo,

then not wearing them on a bright sunny day in Miami is a head scratcher

Peter Kings opinion doesn't count for anything. The guy is a fool. I used to listen to him on Sirius for awhile and learned how much of a idiot he is. He makes all kinds of predictions that don't come true and is a NE homer.

This thread must DIE!

I'm still wanting him run out of town. Run it... in your end zone? With OUR history?

Coach of the week... come on. We fumbled less than they did. Thats it.

B.

Yeah, where were they against Miami and the Browns? They didn't show up in either game. Total mail-ins. A direct result of punting on 4th and 1, with 7:00 remaining against NO, IMHO.

Coach of the Week

Dick Jauron, head coach, Buffalo

Meaningless games beckoned earlier this month, with sprouting billboards calling for Jauron's job as the Bills stared at a two-game trip to the Jets and Panthers. During the visit to the Jets, a quarterback from Harvard, Ryan Fitzpatrick, was asked to save a season, and the Bills won in overtime. On Sunday they got past a bad Carolina team in Charlotte. This won't get the billboards overtaken, but the past eight days showed this team still plays for Jauron.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writ.../25/mmqb/3.html

this is the kind of thinking that extends mediocrity