It's official

nodnarb

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why that is a surprise, he said it in all the papers this morning that he will continue with Drew and Losman may be the #2 man.

Still, I can't wait to hear at the stadium if Drew starts to suck, all the fans start chanting JP! JP! JP! :D

By the way, Mularkey said they benched Izelle for Baker. This proves that Drew is treated differently. None of the reporters asked good questions. All of them were softballs. It would be nice to hear him asked, "Why is Drew treated differently in terms of performance"? Or "Why don't you see if Matthews can spark the offense like you did with McGahee?"

Nothing. No new information. Everything is status quo.

Fuggit

Look on the bright side. He wasn't even mentioning who would start at QB in the past. It was automatic. Now it isn't. JP will be starting soon. I predict it would take place in the middle of the Seattle Seahawks game.

Despite this announcement, Bledsoe's days are numbered. He's on borrowed time. Spend the next couple of weeks focusing on other Bills players and before you know it, No. 7 will be starting.

Or Bledsoe will perform the most remarkable turnaround in franchise history and lead the Bills back into the playoff race. :D

Have patience. Losman will be the starter soon enough.

THANK YOU. PERFECT POST. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

118994[/snapback]

Hell Travis got benched for Willis. Travis has been a solid player for years. Reese sucks. Drew sucks. Whomever has played LG the past year has sucked. We address all the problems except that fuggin braindead sacred cow that is playing QB for us. WHY? We are playing for 2005 now. No playoffs this year. Turn the page already and lets cut our losses

:D

I really find that shocking.  If there was any time to start him, it was at home against a Rams team with a horrid defense that sucks on the road.

Weird.

118987[/snapback]

I think he is looking at Seattle next week as the game to bring Losman in midway(after Drew's usual away from home pickfest)....

Then to start him at MIA, CLE, at CIN, at SF as better stretch of games to get Losman into as a starter......

By the way, Mularkey said they benched Izelle for Baker. This proves that Drew is treated differently. None of the reporters asked good questions. All of them were softballs. It would be nice to hear him asked, "Why is Drew treated differently in terms of performance"? Or "Why don't you see if Matthews can spark the offense like you did with McGahee?"

Nothing. No new information. Everything is status quo.

Fuggit

118986[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more nodnarb...and man that avatar may be the best one Ive ever seen!!!

Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If JP played at least we would have hope.  With Drew there is no hope- that is so fuggin depressing

118991[/snapback]

Exactly, 100% correct...

I just can't believe this crap, and MM is losing credibility with me by the second...

Heck, bench everyone but Drew Mike...That's the message that needs sending... :D