QB Controversy

FIVE

While by all accounts it may have seemed like we were watching Kurt Warner in a Bills uni yesterday, the fact remains that Fitz completed 1 (one) pass for more than 20 yards. He has a total of 3 (three) in the past two games. TE ("he never would have made that pass") has a dozen. That puts him 5 behind Warner (only 1 less pass over 40 yards than Kurt) and ahead of about 10 other current starters in the NFL.

I'm sure you corrected your stats for Trent to account for those 20 yd passes that actually traveled for more than 15 yds in the air?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think you have a legitimate stalker case, send it to the moderators.

I tried ignoring him, but the dumbass persists in finding my posts and attacking me. I joined up with the Sabres forum recently and he did the same thing, he attacked me unprovoked. I have been called a pedophile and Gay numerous times which he even lied about because he changed a couple letters around. I'm harassed about changing my opinion about QB's and called a flip flop and low and behold, he did the same thing but its OK for him to change his mind, but not someone else.

I get along with everyone on TSW without a problem, but this guy is hell bent on stirring things up every chance he gets. Take a look at how he got under Simons skin and Simon rarely goes off on anyone. Like I say I would love to put him on ignore , but I'll be damned if I will when he can still keep addressing my posts which should be corrected if at all possible. If you put someone on ignore they should not be able to address your post in my opinion because it leaves you completely at the mercy of some moron who is willing to say anything to cause a problem and you won't even know it. :censored:

I know since all the dirty name calling I've been over doing it and I apologize to everyone that has to put up with this BS.

I tried ignoring him, but the dumbass persists in finding my posts and attacking me. I joined up with the Sabres forum recently and he did the same thing, he attacked me unprovoked. I have been called a pedophile and Gay numerous times which he even lied about because he changed a couple letters around. I'm harassed about changing my opinion about QB's and called a flip flop and low and behold, he did the same thing but its OK for him to change his mind, but not someone else.

I get along with everyone on TSW without a problem, but this guy is hell bent on stirring things up every chance he gets. Take a look at how he got under Simons skin and Simon rarely goes off on anyone. Like I say I would love to put him on ignore , but I'll be damned if I will when he can still keep addressing my posts which should be corrected if at all possible. If you put someone on ignore they should not be able to address your post in my opinion because it leaves you completely at the mercy of some moron who is willing to say anything to cause a problem and you won't even know it. :censored:

I know since all the dirty name calling I've been over doing it and I apologize to everyone that has to put up with this BS.

Hey genius, I dont watch hockey, never have...so you obviously are just as retarted elsewhere and getting called out on it. So keep making more things up, lmao at you.

The only forum I am a member of is this one...no other Bills forums and no other sports forums. In fact, the only other team in any sport I actually care about is the Lakers (which I am a die hard fan of too). And you get basted here by countless others for your moronic posts.

I told you to move on 100 times, but you dont and keep coming at me. I will admit, I have found the pathetic attempts, moronic posts, outlandish claims, flat out lies, flip flopping, and insanse stuff incredibly humorous and entertaining, but the board clutter is out of hand with it as Bandit suggested. So, time to move on...adios Flippity Flop...

For those that STILL think Fitz is better than Trent

Put the Kool Aid down and step away from the table.

For all those that think Trent's an NFL starting QB, please pass the LSD. Guy's had 3 seasons to prove himself as an NFL starter - and, BTW, has only completed one full season in the past 9 years. Edwards is an indecisive, injury-prone marshmallow who'll likely be working for my buddies at Synopsis again when his Bills contract is up.

For all those that think Trent's an NFL starting QB, please pass the LSD. Guy's had 3 seasons to prove himself as an NFL starter - and, BTW, has only completed one full season in the past 9 years. Edwards is an indecisive, injury-prone marshmallow who'll likely be working for my buddies at Synopsis again when his Bills contract is up.

Did Someone say LSD? :censored:

I definitely agree with most on this topic: they're both awful.

That said, whether you like the way he plays or not, the team is winning with Fitzpatrick (for a game-and-a-half, anyway), so he plays.

As soon as he falters (and he will, 'cuz he stinks), the staff can go back to Edwards.

For now, I'll just appreciate a 2-game winning streak, and 2 consecutive weeks with a TD pass to a WR.

Guest dog14787
Hey genius, I dont watch hockey, never have...so you obviously are just as retarted elsewhere and getting called out on it. So keep making more things up, lmao at you.

The only forum I am a member of is this one...no other Bills forums and no other sports forums. In fact, the only other team in any sport I actually care about is the Lakers (which I am a die hard fan of too). And you get basted here by countless others for your moronic posts.

I told you to move on 100 times, but you dont and keep coming at me. I will admit, I have found the pathetic attempts, moronic posts, outlandish claims, flat out lies, flip flopping, and insanse stuff incredibly humorous and entertaining, but the board clutter is out of hand with it as Bandit suggested. So, time to move on...adios Flippity Flop...

Hello Mr Flip flop,

I'm just going to repeat this post for everyone to see any time I have a bad encounter with you. Are we supposed to believe anything you say when you lie about anything just like you lied about calling me a pedophile.

Actually the Bills have won 2 games, not Fitzpatrick. And in both games he's done less than Trent Edwards has been doing.

And if not for Jairus Byrd, Fitzpatrick would have 1 TD in 8 qrtrs of play.

I've read your posts. You say stuff like "Trent is what is holding this offense back" and then pretend that's not what you meant. And then you spout nonsense about how our "offensive production is clearly" better with Fitzpatrick when clearly it is not. And now your rambling about how today was a perfect example of what you meant, when in reality Fitzpatrick stunk it up worse than Edwards has in any game this year. And of course now you're selling some horseshlt about how you were just being hypothetical.

If you're going to run around this board telling people how you know so much more than them and then proceed to make crap up and pretend you didn't say it, you are going to get called on it. Now come back with some "what are you talking about" mularkey and pretend you're the paragon of innocence. I won't be bothering to read it for the umpteenth time.

EDIT: Just saw yet another example of your continuing garbage. You claimed Trent was the lowest rated 1st half QB in the league and when somebody called you on it, you claimed you meant to say amongst the lowest.

You're completely full of crap on a regular basis and I want everybody here to know it.

Our Mod has you pegged

Hello Mr Flip flop,

I'm just going to repeat this post for everyone to see any time I have a bad encounter with you. Are we supposed to believe anything you say when you lie about anything just like you lied about calling me a pedophile.

Dude, seriously move on...

I definitely agree with most on this topic: they're both awful.

That said, whether you like the way he plays or not, the team is winning with Fitzpatrick (for a game-and-a-half, anyway), so he plays.

As soon as he falters (and he will, 'cuz he stinks), the staff can go back to Edwards.

For now, I'll just appreciate a 2-game winning streak, and 2 consecutive weeks with a TD pass to a WR.

Totally agree...We definitely need a QB in the offseason, neither of the guys are going to be our starter next year. But in the mean time, give me the guy who has 2 wins in a row and at least attempts to get the ball to our playmakers.

This team, this season, Fitz looks better. Trent won against the Bucs, and lost against the Browns. Fitz won against the Jets, and won against the Panthers..

If you analyze the data in the sentence above, it's clear that fitz should be the starter. Never mind the defensive takeaways, it doesn't matter. A win is a win is a win.

Guest dog14787
Dude, seriously move on...

Awww, poor baby, don't cry

I've put you on ignore before, but it doesn't do any good unless you lay off my posts. I'm not going to have you constantly bringing up this flip flop BS on my posts without bringing up your BS, got it.

So lay off my posts or I'll keep bringing up your stupidity.

Wheres the proof about your college days, thought you wouldn't have anything to say about it, especially any proof because your are nothing but BS.

4 years playing College football, good grief talk about BS.