Tredwards officially out for game against Panthers

Mr. Dink

And the rest, according to the Buffalo News:

Safety Donte Whitner (ankle), safety Bryan Scott (ankle) and tackle Jonathan Scott (ankle) also all are out for the game. Tight end Shawn Nelson (illness) is doubtful. Kyle Williams is questionable after participating in part of practice on Friday.

Defensive end Chris Kelsay (eye) was limited and is probable. Cornerback Terrance McGee (knee) practiced fully and is probable.

Receiver Terrell Owens watched practice from the side but did not participate. Regarding Owens, Jauron would say only: "Terrell was just – it was a non-injury. It was not injury related."

Running back Xavier Omon, who was sick Thursday, practiced fully.

I've officially turned on Trent Edwards...he's !@#$in soft

? :cry:

Freudian slip?

Seriously though, I completely agree with you. If Fitz doesn't pan out, we should probably give Gibran a shot before we give the reigns back to Edwards. Our QB situation looks dark indeed.

? :cry:

Freudian slip?

Seriously though, I completely agree with you. If Fitz doesn't pan out, we should probably give Gibran a shot before we give the reigns back to Edwards. Our QB situation looks dark indeed.

Meaning his mind is soft, his soul is soft, his arm is soft, his confidence is soft...etc etc etc...I don't know if i'll watch next year unless they clean house and do something about this atrocity masquerading as a football team.

And the rest, according to the Buffalo News:

Safety Donte Whitner (ankle), safety Bryan Scott (ankle) and tackle Jonathan Scott (ankle) also all are out for the game. Tight end Shawn Nelson (illness) is doubtful. Kyle Williams is questionable after participating in part of practice on Friday.

Defensive end Chris Kelsay (eye) was limited and is probable. Cornerback Terrance McGee (knee) practiced fully and is probable.

Receiver Terrell Owens watched practice from the side but did not participate. Regarding Owens, Jauron would say only: "Terrell was just – it was a non-injury. It was not injury related."

Running back Xavier Omon, who was sick Thursday, practiced fully.

So we are going with Wilson & Byrd as our starting safeties, this will be a big key to the game. Thankfully Williams & McGee will be playing.

I know I am probably the only one who hopes that Trent Edwards can make a speedy recovery, if not I hope he will be ok. What can I say, I still like the guy. That'll make me unpopular here, but that's life.