Sam Bradford done for the season

highly doubt 1st, potentially falling to 3rd round. drafting a QB in the 1st round means major bucks and major commitment for at least 2 years to see if he's "the one." with his injury history and missing almost a year of football, i just don't see any team taking a 1st round "flyer" like this. he'll be considered a "project" which puts him out of the 1st round.

Not top 5 anymore, but he'll go in the first.

FWIW...

Hearing the following around here...

Surgery is likely (I still haven't seen a confirmation).

But..."don't be surprised if" he returns to Zero U next season. If the shoulder is repaired the rehab will be something approaching 4 months. It is being said that rather than trying to rush back to be ready for personal workouts next spring he may opt for another year in college. The term that's floating around is "don't be surprised if...".

I dont care what he does, we need a LT LONG before we need a new QB. Bradford would be on the IR by week 3 with the OL we have been employing.

Maybe so, but I don't think there is a shot in hell we draft an LT. This FO is sold on Bell. In fact, if they get a man crush on Jamon Meredith too, we might not draft an Olineman until the 2nd or 3rd.

I wouldn't draft any QB until we have a competent coaching staff and decent Offensive Tackles. In regards to Sam Bradford, I thought he was the best QB in college last year, and I was surprised he didn't declare. Now that he has injured himself (again), in retrospect, his decision doesn't seem as if it was the wisest that could have been made. I don't believe he is a good fit for Buffalo, he does have questionable arm strength, and having seen TE struggle in bad weather conditions has made me realize more so now that we should go after a strong armed QB whenever we do decide to draft one.

Having said that, I'd rather build our Line, tackles and LB's in this coming up years draft, as I don't see any QB's that interest me enough to want to draft early.

i wouldn't touch him until the third, he's another injury prone sally like trent edwards

Bradford won a Heisman and threw for 50 TD's in a single season. If you combine Trent's #'s from College and the NFL he still doesn't have 50 TD passes. On that note, I still wouldn't take him before the 3rd. :wallbash: