Sam Bradford done for the season

He cost himself big-time by staying in school. Awful decision. If you will be a 1st round pick (in any sport BTW), you leave school immediately and get your cash.

...but...but.. Parcells most certainly wouldn't draft him if he weren't to have stayed in school... It was an honorable decision in my book. Would you want to live in Detroit?

...but...but.. Parcells most certainly wouldn't draft him if he weren't to have stayed in school... It was an honorable decision in my book. Would you want to live in Detroit?

For $60 million, I'd live in a cardboard box for a few years.

If Bradford declares, he'll still be drafted in the first round. No way he lasts until the third.

highly doubt 1st, potentially falling to 3rd round. drafting a QB in the 1st round means major bucks and major commitment for at least 2 years to see if he's "the one." with his injury history and missing almost a year of football, i just don't see any team taking a 1st round "flyer" like this. he'll be considered a "project" which puts him out of the 1st round.

He cost himself big-time by staying in school. Awful decision. If you will be a 1st round pick (in any sport BTW), you leave school immediately and get your cash.

I think every situation is different, but Bradford's decision was questionable. Oklahoma doesn't play a pro-style offense and he was losing a lot of guys on the O-Line. Hope he got paid well to stay.

Honestly, the best thing for Bradford to do at this point is stay in school for another year. He's basically lost $20M guaranteed if he enters himself into the draft. Todd McShay said that if he can stay in school and play at OU next year he'll be playing behind a younger offensive line. If he can prosper next season, it will impress scouts and he will rise up the draft ladder drastically for the 2011 draft. With the QB position absolutely stacked in this years draft (Jake Locker, Colt McCoy, perhaps even Tim Tebow), staying at school is definately the best move.

I think what people should learn after this past week with Sanchez and after Matt Leinart and Trent Edwards failures, is that being successful in cold weather goes a long way. Not being able to play in cold weather is devastating for NFL QB's. That's one of the many reasons why Jake Locker's gonna be a stud in the NFL

highly doubt 1st, potentially falling to 3rd round. drafting a QB in the 1st round means major bucks and major commitment for at least 2 years to see if he's "the one." with his injury history and missing almost a year of football, i just don't see any team taking a 1st round "flyer" like this. he'll be considered a "project" which puts him out of the 1st round.

Out of the 1st round-if he clears the doctors you are sooooooo wrong.

Jim Kelly's college career ended in game 3 of his senior year-the Bills drafted him in the 1st round!

Here's some stuff I found about his senior year:

The next step in Kelly’s football career was the NFL draft. Experts predicted Kelly to be one of the top ranked quarterbacks in the draft. During Kelly’s senior season at Miami, however, he suffered a serious shoulder injury. The injury forced Kelly to sit out the rest of his senior season and cast doubt on his ability to bounce back and perform well in the NFL. Despite these doubts, the Buffalo Bills selected Kelly as the 14th overall pick.

If there were ever questions about the resolve of Kelly, it was laid to rest in his senior season at Miami.

"Ironically, we were playing Virginia Tech, which, of course, is also an ACC team now," he said. "I suffered a major shoulder injury in that game and had to have surgery.

"When I was waking up from the surgery, the surgeon was there. He said, `Jim, I hope you studied.' I asked him why. He told me that when they went in, they found out that the injury was a lot worse than they had expected, and that he had had to put three metal rods into my shoulder.

"He said that I'd never have the range of motion with that arm that I had before and that it had probably ended my career as a quarterback."

When Kelly shared the news with one of his five brothers in a phone call from his hospital room, there came more advice.

"Don't ever let anybody tell you want you can't do. Do you understand?" one of his older siblings grumbled. Kelly apparently listened. He was yet to become one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history.

Honestly, the best thing for Bradford to do at this point is stay in school for another year. He's basically lost $20M guaranteed if he enters himself into the draft. Todd McShay said that if he can stay in school and play at OU next year he'll be playing behind a younger offensive line. If he can prosper next season, it will impress scouts and he will rise up the draft ladder drastically for the 2011 draft. With the QB position absolutely stacked in this years draft (Jake Locker, Colt McCoy, perhaps even Tim Tebow), staying at school is definately the best move.

I think what people should learn after this past week with Sanchez and after Matt Leinart and Trent Edwards failures, is that being successful in cold weather goes a long way. Not being able to play in cold weather is devastating for NFL QB's. That's one of the many reasons why Jake Locker's gonna be a stud in the NFL

Trent Edwards hasn't played much different in cold weather, he's been up & down regardless of the weather.So Mark Sanchez, after one game can't play in cold weather? So Matt Leinart WHO PLAYS IN ARIZONA (super hot weather & in a dome when needed) has proven he can't play in cold weather? :ph34r:

No way bradford drops into the 2nd let alone the third round.

totally agree. A team toward the end of the draft would very tempted to draft him especially if they wouldn't need to rush him in the lineup. Personally, I could could see a team like Dallas drafting him.

But I wouldn't be shocked to see him shut it down for this year and come back for one more year at Oklahoma.

Trent Edwards hasn't played much different in cold weather, he's been up & down regardless of the weather.So Mark Sanchez, after one game can't play in cold weather? So Matt Leinart WHO PLAYS IN ARIZONA (super hot weather & in a dome when needed) has proven he can't play in cold weather? :ph34r:

Ya, man you're totally right. However, Trent has never had a 300+ yard game. When the weather has hit the excruciating cold such has the Cleveland game in the snow in 2007, he struggled big time (lost that game 8-0). Also with the swirling winds, when has Trent completely taken over a game? never. I'm def. not gonna judge Mark Sanchez after one game, I'm just saying its important for people to understand playing in warm weather all your life makes a big difference. He's got a lot of talent and I'm sure he'll get used to it, however, throwing that many picks in his first cold weather game ever just can't be coincidence. He even said he was having trouble releasing the football. Matt Leinart, you were right about....I was kinda rambling on and named a USC quarterback who hasn't lived up to potential in the NFL. What Leinart has done is not even capable of going through his reads and delivering the football...............worse than not being able to play in cold weather. Also, if you look at Leinart's stats in cold weather games, they are absolutely god awful.