Jeff Fisher wears a Peyton Manning jersey at an event today

Link

This could be the beginning of something really ugly going down in Tennessee. The Titans seemed to have given up during their shelacking in Foxboro this past week. Now it seems the coach may have given up on the team.

One thing is for sure....it has sure pissed off the fans.

Link

This could be the beginning of something really ugly going down in Tennessee. The Titans seemed to have given up during their shelacking in Foxboro this past week. Now it seems the coach may have given up on the team.

One thing is for sure....it has sure pissed off the fans.

:doh:

check out the reaction from their fans, they are just as bi polar as our fans are. :lol:

Wasn't there something oh... it's gotta be ~15 years now... where Emmitt Smith was wearing a Houston Oilers hat on the sideline?

Cue Lori to tell me I'm absolutely, horribly wrong in 5, 4, 3.... :doh:

Pretty ballsy of Fisher, tho. At this point, he's resorting to PsyOps to try and motivate his team.

I love it! I could only wish our HC had such balls to call his team out like that. However, without knowing the full details of teh event, I'm sure it was all in jest. Its called a sense of humor and most people have no need for it.

OMFG.... he has just lost his job for sure, joke or no.

I would hit the ROOF if I saw a Bills head coach in a Tom Brady uniform.

He is INSANE.

I like it!!! I hope he is done in Tennessee. I'd love to see him coach the Bills. Someone has to be pretty frustrated to do something like that. At least he has a pulse.

That is AWESOME. (And yeah, we'd be absolutely killing Jauron if he did the same thing.)

Wasn't there something oh... it's gotta be ~15 years now... where Emmitt Smith was wearing a Houston Oilers hat on the sideline?

Cue Lori to tell me I'm absolutely, horribly wrong in 5, 4, 3.... :lol:

Pretty ballsy of Fischer, tho. At this point, he's resorting to PsyOps to try and motivate his team.

Fisher. :doh:

(There's one of each spelling on one of the teams here, so you'd better believe I take great pains to get that one right.)

:doh:

check out the reaction from their fans, they are just as bi polar as our fans are. :lol:

It's nice to know we aren't alone isn't it? I think it would be great if Jauron had done this...last year. That way he would be gone already this year.

People put way too much stock in head coaches. Fisher is the perfect counter to the "we need a head coach" theory. Last year the Titans were the bomb-diggity. This year, not only are they bottom feeders, but the players have given up, and apparently so has Fisher. How is this possible? Fisher is a great coach? Bull. A coach can only do so much.

PS - I don't know about you, but I don't want a clown who wears opposing jerseys to feel like a winner nowhere near this team.