MNF Announcers

Dan

He may or may not be a great coach, but I relly love this guy on MNF. He's a lot like a young Madden - full of excitement and passion for the game. Best group they've had in the booth in decades, easily.

I know this has been said before, but felt obligate to state it again. Should be a good game!

I actually like the idea of him as a coach even more after seeing him on MNF. He is a lot more personable than I imagined. Really, when you listen to him, he doesn't really seem like "Chucky" at all.

No way the players look all lost and sad with him on the sideline that's for sure.

No way the players look all lost and sad with him on the sideline that's for sure.

It is pathetic isn't it? The complete lack of enthusiasm from these guys. I was late to the bandwagon for people saying the team takes the coaches personality, but it really does seem that way.

I actually just saw the same "Jauron" look on Norv Turner. They are a lot alike...rehashed, proven failures. It would be nice to see a Gruden type here that could bring some life and urgency to these guys.

It is pathetic isn't it? The complete lack of enthusiasm from these guys. I was late to the bandwagon for people saying the team takes the coaches personality, but it really does seem that way.

I actually just saw the same "Jauron" look on Norv Turner. They are a lot alike...rehashed, proven failures. It would be nice to see a Gruden type here that could bring some life and urgency to these guys.

Agreed. And look at Norv's teams. They consistently underperform. Jaws just said it, football is a game of emotion. You gotta have it. And the Bills play with as little emotion as I've ever seen.

Agreed. And look at Norv's teams. They consistently underperform. Jaws just said it, football is a game of emotion. You gotta have it. And the Bills play with as little emotion as I've ever seen.

What they do have though, and I attribute it to the person and team leadership more than the coach, is heart. This team could have easily mailed it in by now, much like the Titans. Take a spirited coach, like Gruden, and let him take over a team with this much heart and passion for the game, even if the passion doesn't show in emotion, and I believe some real talent...would be a great combination.

I think too many people give Jauron credit for his guys playing hard every week. That's on the players not the coach. The coach can't teach integrity.

OK. I can't take it anymore and I hate to be THAT GUY, but the correct spelling is ridiculous. It is ridiculous to me that people cannot spell simple words. Good lord.

If you hate to be him, why be him? There are multiple misspelled words, sentence fragments, missing punctuation, etc. on this site, they don't get pointed out out of courtesy. Some of these things may even be for effect. If not, who cares? Does it somehow diminish your intellect by reading the inappropriate spelling or part of speech? Does it actually make your day worse? Aren't there enough things to complain about around here without calling out something like that?

OK. I can't take it anymore and I hate to be THAT GUY, but the correct spelling is ridiculous. It is ridiculous to me that people cannot spell simple words. Good lord.

Thanks. No worries though. I spelled it like that as a joke to emphasize the RE in the diculous.

If you hate to be him, why be him? There are multiple misspelled words, sentence fragments, missing punctuation, etc. on this site, they don't get pointed out out of courtesy. Some of these things may even be for effect. If not, who cares? Does it somehow diminish your intellect by reading the inappropriate spelling or part of speech? Does it actually make your day worse? Aren't there enough things to complain about around here without calling out something like that?

spellcheckers are pretty common in web browsers now. I think all the major ones have them.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/06/28/a...orm-on-firefox/

http://www.iespell.com/

He may or may not be a great coach, but I relly love this guy on MNF. He's a lot like a young Madden - full of excitement and passion for the game. Best group they've had in the booth in decades, easily.

I know this has been said before, but felt obligate to state it again. Should be a good game!

I could tell from the first preseason game that Gruden was a special talent in the booth, but was thinking to myself, "geez he's really crowding out Jaworski, he won't shut up." Then the next week he was giving Jaws all sorts of space and setting him up left and right. Thats when I began to think we may be seeing the best ever.