MNF Announcers

Dan

I have the worst base package DirecTV offers and have no ESPN, so I'm watching the game on ATDHE.net online or whatever, and they are keeping the mics on during commercial breaks and I'm listening to what the guys say to one another when they aren't on the air. It's kinda cool. They are pretty professional. They're constantly planning what they're gonna say next and looking at film and stats.

OK, I stand corrected. John Gruden just told his cohorts, "I'll show you a wild horse. I'm gonna be a wild horse back at the hotel tonight."

whatever that means...

I have the worst base package DirecTV offers and have no ESPN, so I'm watching the game on ATDHE.net online or whatever, and they are keeping the mics on during commercial breaks and I'm listening to what the guys say to one another when they aren't on the air. It's kinda cool. They are pretty professional. They're constantly planning what they're gonna say next and looking at film and stats.

OK, I stand corrected. John Gruden just told his cohorts, "I'll show you a wild horse. I'm gonna be a wild horse back at the hotel tonight."

whatever that means...

Gotta be a ton better than watching commercials.