I'm sure the Panthers are licking their chops

Rubes

Ran for 267 yards today against the Bucs. Two backs over 100 yards each. Can we possibly give up 300 yards rushing two weeks in a row?

200 is bad, 300 is incomprehensible. And it may happen twice. How did we get this bad?

Ran for 267 yards today against the Bucs. Two backs over 100 yards each. Can we possibly give up 300 yards rushing two weeks in a row?

200 is bad, 300 is incomprehensible. And it may happen twice. How did we get this bad?

No linebackers.

I've been watching the Panthers the past coupla weeks because my wife's a fan...Panthers are a good running team, but they are vulnerable. Delhomme still has problems with turnovers, and the defense is nothing to write home about. This team is not the same as last year's Divisional champion.

The bills definitely have a chance in this game.

We're giving up 5.3 per carry, and 181.8 per game. Ouch.

yea so were the jets .wonder how they and their fat big mouth coach feel today.

carolina has no right to be licking their chops about anyone because they are not very good themselves.

Nope...follow the pattern, we are on pace to give up 400 yards this week :P

I've been watching the Panthers the past coupla weeks because my wife's a fan...Panthers are a good running team, but they are vulnerable. Delhomme still has problems with turnovers, and the defense is nothing to write home about. This team is not the same as last year's Divisional champion.

The bills definitely have a chance in this game.

I hope so I won't actually have many chances to watch them play in person and I paid good money for tickets. It also has felt more like Buffalo down here than the Carolinas maybe the cold weather will help.