Jason Peters watch

JCBoston

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again you're talking about me before I even get here, Senator. I understand that you have a perverse crush on me, but if you're not less obvious about it, everyone will notice.

Talk about perverse crushes, what is yours with Jason's Peter? The guy is gone, maybe you ought to move to Philly

Talk about perverse crushes, what is yours with Jason's Peter? The guy is gone, maybe you ought to move to Philly

And yet you are here posting too.

It really kills me how people on here come on and accuse us of posting about an ex-Bill, and yet you have to come on and post about an ex-Bill to make your point. And always with the homosexual references. Hey, not that there's anything wrong with that.

The fact that you're here posting totally kills any point you might have.

You're a sick dude, pal - besides being a totally obvious freakin' queer.

He can't help himself, Senator. It's the cyber version of OCD. He is compelled to serially respond to posts, whether he readily understands them or not, as he seems clueless about what we're busting Peters' chops about THIS time.

Actually, if he had to understand he probably could. Hey, maybe him and Peters are related. That would explain many things about his obsession with the greatest underpaid LT of all time.

GO BILLS!!!

You're a sick dude, pal - besides being a totally obvious freakin' queer.

You obviously wish it were true. I don't know what I can do to convince you it ain't so. But if you really need to imagine it, hey, far be it from me to deny you your small comforts. A good fantasy life is a good thing.

By the way:

"• Eagles reporters report Philly left tackle Jason Peters has not yet allowed a sack this season."

http://www.buffalonews.com/298/story/831215.html

Pitoniak has the same story.

http://scottpitoniak.blogspot.com/2009/10/...ontinue-in.html

Yeah, I'm sure glad we don't have an LT like that.

The fact that you're here posting totally kills any point you might have.

But then how would you know? He must post so you know but if he posts he kills his point. This is a great paradox that requires a higher level of brainpower to decipher.

Somebody send out a crayonz alert!

He can't help himself, Senator. It's the cyber version of OCD. He is compelled to serially respond to posts, whether he readily understands them or not, as he seems clueless about what we're busting Peters' chops about THIS time.

Actually, if he had to understand he probably could. Hey, maybe him and Peters are related. That would explain many things about his obsession with the greatest underpaid LT of all time.

GO BILLS!!!

Honestly, K-9, I don't think the guy remembers what he posted 2 seconds after he types it - the freakin' moron accused MarkyMann of making homosexual references moments after Thurmie himself suggested I have a "perverse crush" on him. Guy's obviously a sicko knob-gobbling queer - besides being an attention-starved narcissist, wishing other male posters had a crush on him :D:unsure:

But then how would you know? He must post so you know but if he posts he kills his point. This is a great paradox that requires a higher level of brainpower to decipher.

Somebody send out a crayonz alert!

Forget about a crayonz-alert; guy needs a therapist - crayonz is a highly intelligent poster with a bizarre but keen sense of humor, while Thurmie is just an attention-starved dolt.

You obviously wish it were true. I don't know what I can do to convince you it ain't so. But if you really need to imagine it, hey, far be it from me to deny you your small comforts. A good fantasy life is a good thing.

You could stop publicly stating your own bizarre fantasy that anyone has a crush on you - that would go a long way toward dissuading folks that you're a swashbuckling butt-pirate.

(There - see how easy it is to respond to multiple posts without creating 20 of your own, idiot?)

You could stop publicly stating your own bizarre fantasy that anyone has a crush on you - that would go a long way toward dissuading folks that you're a swashbuckling butt-pirate.

[/i]

1) I don't care what you think.

2) You are the one who is obsessed, dude. You started talking about me before I even posted on this thread. And this thread isn't the first time you've done that, hell, it isn't even the fifth. You are the one who has the girlish obsession, and I'm the one who doesn't care. Do what you like in your private time.

1) I don't care what you think.

Then why do you keep responding? :unsure:

2) You are the one who is obsessed, dude. You started talking about me before I even posted on this thread. And this thread isn't the first time you've done that, hell, it isn't even the fifth. You are the one who has the girlish obsession, and I'm the one who doesn't care. Do what you like in your private time.

The imagination's a wonderful thing, pal, but doesn't alter fact - YOU made the statement about a "perverse crush". Seek help.

By the way:

"• Eagles reporters report Philly left tackle Jason Peters has not yet allowed a sack this season."

http://www.buffalonews.com/298/story/831215.html

Pitoniak has the same story.

http://scottpitoniak.blogspot.com/2009/10/...ontinue-in.html

Yeah, I'm sure glad we don't have an LT like that.

Marv Levy was on the Shredd & Ragen show on Friday. He was asked if the Bills made a mistake in trading Peters. He said Peters WANTED OUT of Buffalo, that while Peters was talented, he was a "sourpuss" he later said he was grumpy & affecting the locker room. He went on to say "I would not want those qualities on my team."

Not while he's sitting on the bench - joking around, checking his bank statements - he doesn't...

Peters returned to the sideline but said he would have returned to the game if King Dunlap had been injured because the Eagles would have been without a tackle.

I would have had to go back,” Peters said.

Would have had to go back???? That'd been a real bummer, eh FatBoy?

Link - Eagles Embarrassed by Raiders, 13-9

Peters doesn't have the mental capacity to read a bank statement, let alone to use some type of mobile device to actually log in and check his account.

Marv Levy was on the Shredd & Ragen show on Friday. He was asked if the Bills made a mistake in trading Peters. He said Peters WANTED OUT of Buffalo, that while Peters was talented, he was a "sourpuss" he later said he was grumpy & affecting the locker room. He went on to say "I would not want those qualities on my team."

Wow, what a revelation! That's not a slam on you, FL. I appreciate you providing the info. But Peters' attitude problems in Buffalo were well known. Not just because it was obvious from what he said but also from what others said off the record. Yeah, it sucks not to have a talented LT but not at the expense of the rest of the team. To say he was a malcontent is an understatement. The short term pain of losing him is well worth the long term gain of not having to deal with a jerk.

GO BILLS!!!

I do want to know why Thurman#1 loves Peters so much. However I am not going to ask because I don't want to be bombarded with posts telling me to provide a LINK as to why I don't like him.

As a Giants fan, I love that he is in the NFC East.

I do want to know why Thurman#1 loves Peters so much. However I am not going to ask because I don't want to be bombarded with posts telling me to provide a LINK as to why I don't like him.

As a Giants fan, I love that he is in the NFC East.

Link?

GO BILLS!!!

Go read the 23 page Jason Peters mega thread. I swear the last four pages are filled with people yelling at each other to provide links to specific things about him.

I hear ya. That thread is a cluster bang, isn't it? I just couldn't help bustin' your chops. But you are dead-on about people wanting links for opinions. Not the sharpest tools in the shed, are they?

GO BILLS!!!

I predict one thing about Jason Peters in Philly. The Eagles will cut him in a salary savings move before the end of his contract. You heard it here first. Although this year might be OK to good for Peters, I see nagging injuries long term and also lack of effort once the novelty wears off of having a big contract. In life when someone has a bad attitude like Jason Peters did for parts of two seasons, things will come up in Philly that will dictate a bad attitude there as well. You can't just turn it on and off in a sport as brutal as football. He was a slacker his last year here and he will find he will at times be a slacker in Philly even if he doesn't intend to be at this point. That is why it was best the Bills did not re sign him. He would not have been great for the long haul based on his personality.

Then why do you keep responding? :w00t:

The imagination's a wonderful thing, pal, but doesn't alter fact - YOU made the statement about a "perverse crush". Seek help.

Why do I keep responding? Because I felt like it.

And yeah, I noticed the perverse crush you do in fact obviously have on me, and commented on it. You're like a junior high girl. You started talking about me before I even got on the thread. If it weren't so amusing, it would be pitiful.

Well, I'm seriously bored by this. Unless you say something infinitely more interesting than you have, I won't be responding to your further comments on this (and they'll only prove my point anyway).

A sourpuss? Ha ha ha ha. Funny stuff. Interesting, though.