When does jauran get the axe

georg793

We may have won today. But Jauran still needs to go. The only reason we one is because they have an inexpernced qb.Fire Jauran please. Im tired of losing

hes not gonna get fired this year.sadly. the jets gave us this game on a silver platter and we didnt wanna take it for a while.

You know what I don't like Jauron as much as the next guy, but let's give hima small benefit of the doubt. The Bills played hard today, came back from being down 10, and now are within 1 game of the Jets and Dolphins. Granted the season is still probably going nowhere, but they are 2-4 and two winnable games in front of us.

Once the Bills (and if) they lose for the 8th time this year, to me that is now the time to call for Jauron's head.

Let's enjoy this win today for once and leave the Fire Jauron talk for another week.

You know what I don't like Jauron as much as the next guy, but let's give hima small benefit of the doubt. The Bills played hard today, came back from being down 10, and now are within 1 game of the Jets and Dolphins. Granted the season is still probably going nowhere, but they are 2-4 and two winnable games in front of us.

Once the Bills (and if) they lose for the 8th time this year, to me that is now the time to call for Jauron's head.

Let's enjoy this win today for once and leave the Fire Jauron talk for another week.

QFT

I completely agree with you. :thumbsup:

I almost crapped my pants when I saw them kill the ball at the end of the game for a into the wind 50 yrd fg..Jauron has no Football gameday common sense..He flat out is a coach I want no business coaching a team I cheer and love to watch...This game was a joke..We won by attrition(sp)..

Sorry. The win just saved his job for the rest of the year.

Yeah, because 2-8 to finish last season couldn't get him fired.

Jauron may have miscalculated the timing of this win. Last year they won in Denver in Week 16. DJ's signature win of 2009 took place in Week 6. Then again, RW's memory isn't what it used to be.

Bills 2/4 play Carolina 2/4, Texans 3/3, bye, Tenn 0/5, Jags 3/3, Phins 2-3, Jets 3/2 ,Chiefs 1/5 then the Pats, Falcs and Mannings Colts.

We may have won today. But Jauran still needs to go. The only reason we one is because they have an inexpernced qb.Fire Jauran please. Im tired of losing

People will take you more seriously if you can actually get the name of the person you want fired spelled correctly.

I still want Jauron fired ASAP.

We had the game won in regulation until he decided to sit on it with a minute on the clock.

We were not in comfortable FG range, just like last year against Cleveland. We should have run a few more plays instead of kicking on 2nd down. Lindell misses the long FG attempt (as most people who are not retarded expected him to).

I'm with Prissy in this one, I just don't understand how you can be a Bills fan but not know how to spell the name of our head coach. And the "one" in place of the "won" is so wrong its laughable.

But to reply to the thread, I want Jauron fired as much as anyone, despite the win today. However, I just don't see him getting fired until the season is over. But after today, I can only hope that I don't wake up to news of the Bills signing him to a new contract extension.....