When does jauran get the axe

georg793

We may have won today. But Jauran still needs to go. The only reason we one is because they have an inexpernced qb.Fire Jauran please. Im tired of losing

Agreed. You would think that a HC in the NFL will learn from his past mistakes....We lost the Cleveland game last year only because of Jauron's reluctance to get closer to the end zone for the game winning kick. Instead he just plain drove Lynch into the middle of the pyle for 3 downs and we had to take a 56 yard attempt.

The same thing played out during the end of regulation...The Bills never tried to get some holes for either Jackson or Lynch and in fact lost 2 yards to make it a 46 yard try...

How do you allow the Bills HC to make the same mistake again inside a year.

you're tired of losing? I'm tired of people complaining about Jauron who constantly misspell his name....learn how to write ENGLISH, people.... !!

We may have won today. But Jauran still needs to go. The only reason we one is because they have an inexpernced qb.Fire Jauran please. Im tired of losing

And if he can get to 7-9, maybe another one as well... :worthy:

I kinda assumed at the time they let Schonert go, he was given a reprieve for this season. I wouldn't be shocked to see him back. I felt stronger about that after Walker was let go that he is being given a year to let the line develop, etc.

Not soon enough. Same goes for AVP. He's clueless more often than not. Especially on those long-developing 3rd and short plays. The first time McIntyre went one way, Lynch the other, and it didn't work I wanted to puke. The second time, I wanted to make AVP puke. He seems to lack a basic understanding of personnel groupings for those situtations. Fitz on the keeper was his best bet all game long. I hated the strategy at the end of regulation and into the OT. The overturned completion to Evans notwithstanding. This playing not to lose is past the point of ridiculous. It just isn't sound football strategy most of the time with these coaches.

GO BILLS!!!

I kinda assumed at the time they let Schonert go, he was given a reprieve for this season. I wouldn't be shocked to see him back. I felt stronger about that after Walker was let go that he is being given a year to let the line develop, etc.

He gets to 8-8, possible with our weak schedule, he is back for absolute certain. We make the mistake of thinking that if we complain long enough about something it will have to have an effect. No it won't.

Marv Levy has stated that if you listen to the fans you will end up sitting with them. RW thinks the same way, if you listen to the fans you will soon have the same money in your bank account as the fans. The point is $6 million for the 2010 and 2011 season is a lot of money to pay out in Ralph's mind and Jauron will probably have to resign for us to see him go anytime soon.