Predition: Bill 17 - NYJ 9

Agua

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup - Calling it here: Jets 42, Bills 3. Get get your asses kicked against' em, Dick.

Come on I think your being a little generous. If this pathetic excuse of an NFL franchise could barely muster 3 points against the Browns. I think they may actually have negative points for the first time in NFL history.

My Prediction Sexy Rexy's Gods of NY 200

Limp Dick's Bills -24

Yup - Calling it here: NYJ will be reeling from 2 losses. Go get well against 'em.

Put down the koolaid and step away for the crack pipe :thumbsup: Did you watch the last 2 Bills games? Did you watch the game last night? Do you realize that Braylon Edwards and Sanchez will have had this week to work on their timing? Have you looked at our IR list? ...

I have to say though, there are times I admire people who can actually will themselves to believe your prediction!

Yup - Calling it here: NYJ will be reeling from 2 losses. Go get well against 'em.

To quote The Terminator in Conan The Barbarian, the Jet's plan is "to cwush your enemy, see dem driffen before you, and to hear dee lamendations of dere women.". The Bill's plan is to keep Trent Edwards from being sodomized.

This game will probably get ugly, very quickly.

Nope. I think this is just the type of situation where the improbable happens.

I'm sorry but what in the world would give you even the slightest inclination that the Bills will even score a FG in this game. The Bills have looked a slight better than a lower tier high school team with swine flu the last three weeks. There's absolutely no reason to think they can "get better" against the Jets.

Pull over any 10 random people driving down the turnpike and suit them up. The Bills still lose by 2 scores, if they line up in a 3-4 set - one score if one of the cars is a family of 5.

:wallbash:

We got spanked by Miami and you think because the jets who fell to Miami in the fianl minutes of the game makes us capable of beating the jets at their stadium when our ol has committed 9 false starts at home how many penalities do you think they will have away. Not only do the Jets have two capable rbs they also have a defense which we currenly do not have.

This is going to be another blow out and we will once again fall to another divisional opponent. Also ant delusions you have if winning another game this year..well anything you need to do to get yourself theough the season. Whats going to get me through is that DJ wont be here at the enf of the season and a top 5 pick to boot.

I think we can win if we play and plan well. I would love to see Fassel in Buffalo next year. I hope you're right on both counts.

The Bills management was not enamored of Fassel the last time they were looking for a head coach. Rumor was that he made an extremely poor showing at the interview? What makes you think they would re-consider him?