Amazing what happens when you throw the ball up to your playmakers...

Big Turk

The result of those throws? A 40 yard pass to WR David Clowney who was being covered step for step by the Miami DB and a 35 yard pass to Braylon Edwards, who made a great catch while being bracketed by 2 Dolphin defenders...

The sad part? Edwards never would have even attempted either throw, instead checking the ball down to a RB or a TE running a 1 yard out pattern...

isn't it great to watch football games where the QB isn't afraid to let his playmakers make plays?

Sanchez has a first calibre offensive line and not the porous line that allowed Trent to be sacked 18 times so far in 2009

yes, and half of those sacks are probably Edwards fault...he was waiting for his 4th string TE to come open on the 1 yard out pattern too long, and got sacked...

Aaron Rodgers' line is as bad or worse than Edwards, and he still seems to be able to make plays...

that second throw was gorgeous. not that the first one wasn't, the second was was spectacular.

Perfect tosses both times. A guy named Kelly was the last Bills QB who could make picture perfect passes like that. We got chicken-s**t gutless wonder two yard checkdowner. What a pathetic excuse for a pro QB this bird is.

Sanchez has a first calibre offensive line and not the porous line that allowed Trent to be sacked 18 times so far in 2009

Anyone ever notice how the Trent apologists are sounding just like the JP apologists that tehy routinly blasted before?

Seriously, replace trent with JP and I bet you will find quotes like this from a few seasons ago

The worst part about watching these other NFL games is watching how other QBs throw the ball. It seems like just about every throw that these other QBs make, I just think to myself that Edwards would never even try these throws, let alone complete them. And I am not even talking about crazy throws here....just routine throw and catches you see for every team in the NFL but the Bills.

We need a QB that actually has some BA**S. Trent might as well be wearing a dress out there. Until we get a new head coach and a QB that actually looks to throw the ball down the field, we will keep getting worse. We are going to get absolutely KILLED next week........It is going to get bad and bad fast.

The result of those throws? A 40 yard pass to WR David Clowney who was being covered step for step by the Miami DB and a 35 yard pass to Braylon Edwards, who made a great catch while being bracketed by 2 Dolphin defenders...

The sad part? Edwards never would have even attempted either throw, instead checking the ball down to a RB or a TE running a 1 yard out pattern...

isn't it great to watch football games where the QB isn't afraid to let his playmakers make plays?

HEY! Come on man. Give Trent a break. It's not his fault he suffers from hypogonadism!!!