The two Hot Asst coaches per Mort are

zow2

That is F-in hilarious. Mort also said that both suffered from the Buffalo syndrome (whatever that is?)...but are high on the list of many teams right now.

The Buffalo syndrome, according to Mort, must mean sucking as a first time head coach. You know who else suffered from Mort's "Buffalo syndrome"? The coaching guru himself, Bill Belicheck. Ask the die hard fans from Cleveland how "smart" he was in the early 90's when he took over the Browns for his first time as a head coach.

I would call it the Tom Donahoe syndrome myself. Donahoe had so many better coaches to choose from looking back, that to hire two idiots like Gregggg Williams and Mike Mularkey back to back was almost impossible, but not for TD.

I suppose both men could be better the second time around. I don't see it, but you won't find a Browns' fan who was sorry to see Belicheck fired or quit, whatever happened with him in Cleveland, and just look at him now! :w00t:

Mularkey went 9-7 for us right?? I'd kill for that right now.

Yeah, and then he followed that 9-7-0 winning season up with a wonderful 5-11-0 clunker. It was the reason Wilson fired TD, (good move), but re-hired himself as team President (amazingly stupid move), and brought his friend Marv Levy in as team cheer leader (pathetically stupid move.) Marv convinced Wilson to hire Dick Jauron (stupidest move of all), and the rest as they say, is history.

Yeah, and then he followed that 9-7-0 winning season up with a wonderful 5-11-0 clunker. It was the reason Wilson fired TD, (good move), but re-hired himself as team President (amazingly stupid move), and brought his friend Marv Levy in as team cheer leader (pathetically stupid move.) Marv convinced Wilson to hire Dick Jauron (stupidest move of all), and the rest as they say, is history.

We went 5-11 because Donahoe and company bet the farm on Losman and got rid of the only credible QB the Bills had had in almost 10 years. That was the nail in the coffin. You can't just ditch a vet QB who had you one game from the playoffs for a rookie who missed most of his rookie year including training camp because of a broken leg.

That is F-in hilarious. Mort also said that both suffered from the Buffalo syndrome (whatever that is?)...but are high on the list of many teams right now.

How many teams has Greggo been on since his release by the Bills? IMHO, Williams is still a few years away from being seriously considered for any HC position.

I would like to see how Mularkey performs without TD breathing down his neck.

We went 5-11 because Donahoe and company bet the farm on Losman and got rid of the only credible QB the Bills had had in almost 10 years. That was the nail in the coffin. You can't just ditch a vet QB who had you one game from the playoffs for a rookie who missed most of his rookie year including training camp because of a broken leg.

Don't assume that Donohoe was behind getting rid of Bledsoe. Wilson was at the Bills/Steelers game, and was reportedly furious afterward. He's the proverbial meddling owner, and I wouldn't be surprised if he ordered that Bledsoe be cut.