That damn Josh McDaniel, what's he doing trading

Lv-Bills

And had he not been an arrogant prick and kept cutler, the Broncos would be a legit super bowl contender with a threatening passing game. They are a nice story, but the team isn't going to hold its success. Not with Kyle Orton.

And had he not been an arrogant prick and kept cutler, the Broncos would be a legit super bowl contender with a threatening passing game. They are a nice story, but the team isn't going to hold its success. Not with Kyle Orton.

LOL. Yeah ok. They are 5-0. God, it must suck to have an arrogant prick. He obviously doens't know what he's doing.

LOL. Yeah ok. They are 5-0. God, it must suck to have an arrogant prick. He obviously doens't know what he's doing.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing on the Broncos, but didn't people think the Bills were going places at this time last season?

Yep, 5-0 and they just beat New England. They really are clueless in Denver. Postgame, the coach is running down the field pumping his fist, jumping up and down and showing emotion. No class. He should take a lesson from Jauron.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing on the Broncos, but didn't people think the Bills were going places at this time last season?

I agree totally. But they know their head man can do it, and he isn't afraid to cut loose babies like Cutler. He's also instilled some emotion and inspiration into a defense that was terrible last year. He also took it to the Pats, and didn't crawl up in a fetal position like a little baby today because the Pats came to town. They also have wins over the 4-1 Bengals and Pats. Far more accomplished than what the Bills did last year.

He's a winner. Period. And he's already done more against the AFC East by beating NE than Jauron has done in three plus years. But hey, continuity is what matters.......obviously. Because football is such a hard game. Well, at least for some orgs it is.

Personally, I found Josh McDaniels be-hooded fist pumping grossly unprofessional and classless. He, did however, look quite limber dancing around in those swish pants, I'll give you that.

Is this guy an NFL coach, or some dude chilling on his couch playing Madden?

And the greatest thing about you not liking what he did..............he doesn't give a schitt. He also doesn't care that he got rid of Cutler, or molded a new attitude in Denver and is installing what he believes will win.

I want a coach, who could give a rats ass that you like it or not because he appealed to the fans with 50 fists pumps after he beat the King of Hill of this decade.

Good for him. Rex and Josh aren't afraid of Bill Belicheck and it's refreshing.

I wish the Bills were a sucky 5-0.

Orton has 1 INT this season, on a Hail Mary to end the first half.

Great win by the Broncos, great play to the crowd by McDaniel - I'd take it over 1 - 4 and and no future this season...

Agreed. Bills are headed straight for 2-14 and another 1984-5 like " ice age "at 2BD. Good to be a broncos fan right now. Bills are worst franchise in NFL. at least lions have a QB

And the greatest thing about you not liking what he did..............he doesn't give a schitt. He also doesn't care that he got rid of Cutler, or molded a new attitude in Denver and is installing what he believes will win.

I want a coach, who could give a rats ass that you like it or not because he appealed to the fans with 50 fists pumps after he beat the King of Hill of this decade.

Good for him. Rex and Josh aren't afraid of Bill Belicheck and it's refreshing.

:doh: