That damn Josh McDaniel, what's he doing trading

Lv-Bills

Those of you that don't think coaching can win you some games, look no further please. Win or lose this game, the players know McDaniel is there for a fight no matter who the are playing.

God, I hate Jauron.

I too am jealous, Jauron ahs not made 1 player be proud of being a Bill yet ever Bronco today played for the name and the history. We use to have Darryl Talley and now we have Schobel.

Someone should tell the 2000 Ravens they'll never win the Super Bowl with that failed first-round pick and lowly game manager Trent Dilfer at quarterback.

Please.

Teams win one of two ways: Either a great QB (Manning, Brady, Kurt Warner, John Elway, etc.) with an average running game and average to good (and opportunistic) defense (2006 Colts), OR with very average QBs (Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Jim McMahon) with a great running game and excellent defense ('00 Ravens, '85 Bears, etc.).

The Broncos have Mike Nolan, who was awful as a head coach but is a proven d-coordinator, running things there and the difference is obvious.

I would trade every player, every coach, every member of management currently employed by the Bills to get the Broncos, and I would be elated if Josh McDaniels, after an inspired win against a division foe in OT, saluted the hometown crowd the way he did in Denver today. Hell, I'd take Rex Ryan and his mouth over the crypt keeper currently patrolling our sidelines.

Personally, I found Josh McDaniels be-hooded fist pumping grossly unprofessional and classless. He, did however, look quite limber dancing around in those swish pants, I'll give you that.

Is this guy an NFL coach, or some dude chilling on his couch playing Madden?

As to as bills fans we should be a well dressed 1-15, vs i am guessing a 11-5 playoff team in the badly dressed broncos, your an idiot

Gotta give Denver management credit, I thought their moves this offseason were inexplicable and ill-advised, but they knew the kind of players they wanted and set to work assembling their team. I think Dawkins was a huge acquisition for them.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing on the Broncos, but didn't people think the Bills were going places at this time last season?

sure, so, just as this post originated... let's see where a coach who has emotion can take a 5-0 team. Our Limp Dick Buck Tooth Ghost took us to Feces Street.

And had he not been an arrogant prick and kept cutler, the Broncos would be a legit super bowl contender with a threatening passing game. They are a nice story, but the team isn't going to hold its success. Not with Kyle Orton.

Seriously, they just beat the New England Patriots of all teams. How can they not be good enough?