Nobel Prize Has Officially Become a Liberal Joke

This is hysterical. :lol: Like all leftist ideas, the effect of this action from a bunch of obvious leftist homers does the EXACT OPPOSITE of what was was intended.

Instead of playing it straight and rewarding somebody who actually earned it, they:

1. Give it away to somebody who clearly doesn't deserve it

2. Make the story not about the guy who got it(yes, far-left retards, nobody is talking about what Obama has done ont the + side now), but instead about their obvious, egregious bias and willingness to "throw the game"

3. And #2's UNINTENDED consequence is: instead of propping Obama up, they send even more criticism his way indirectly.

The last thing Obama needs is more criticism at this point in the game. He's done a fine job stepping on his crank already.

Right now: Obama == Dick Jauron. Both can still improve, but right now both are lower than whaleshit in the ocean in terms of performance.

I think the larger indictment here is: giving things away to people that didn't earn them is BS!

However, if your entire political ethos is based on "giving things away to people that didn't earn them", why is anyone surprised when a bunch of Swedish retards who believe in this nonsense do that very thing?

I don't understand why the right would even care? It's like complaining that the girls you fingered in the backseat of your Vega didn't win Prom Queen. Who gives a darn....move on right wing conservatives...move on and get over your hatred.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why the right would even care? It's like complaining that the girls you fingered in the backseat of your Vega didn't win Prom Queen. Who gives a darn....move on right wing conservatives...move on and get over your hatred.

Solid advice. Too bad you're not at all capable of it yourself. Now back to lauding "Media Matters", you twit.

EGYLM,

I don't get it.

Solid advice. Too bad you're not at all capable of it yourself. Now back to lauding "Media Matters", you twit.

It is solid advice.

He might be able to... But how would you know if he is capbable or not. YOU sound like the twit. Now speaking about myself... :wallbash: I know that I am up to the task and capable of living up to his solid advice (go back and show me were I am not).

Get off your high-horse moron. Now run along little Kanye and find somebody to blame for your gross misjudgments.

God, don't you just love the smilies... Especially when The Riddler throws them in your face. Great Sabres game! They sure are destroying the 'Wings!

Am I playing nice John Adams! Hate to wreck a good thing... But there always seems to be one cold weather troll that can't get off his high-horse and stop flaming people. :devil:

She won it 30 years ago. Not the new prize which is only given to the anti-American anti-Catholic/Mainstream religion crowd. Even Tutu was about 25 years ago.

Catholics are fine, religious zealots are the problem- and it is a huge problem in this country and are becoming mainstream

She won it 30 years ago. Not the new prize which is only given to the anti-American anti-Catholic/Mainstream religion crowd. Even Tutu was about 25 years ago.

They are so Anti-American that they gave it to Gore, Obama,* Carter, and Jody Williams, all within the last 12 years?

Do you even read what you write? Or do you not think before you write it?

*Does not count because he's Kenyan?

They are so Anti-American that they gave it to Gore, Obama,* Carter, and Jody Williams, all within the last 12 years?

Do you even read what you write? Or do you not think before you write it?

*Does not count because he's Kenyan?

Those are Americans. Just because you don't agree with their philosophies doesn't make them non-americans.

Can you make a list of accepatable religions?

Please start a new thread so we can have it pinned.

Did you read what I said, or are you trying to be a lawyer and twist what I said? Any religion can be a good thing, as long as it isn't taken to zealotry. That is unacceptable.

Did you read what I said, or are you trying to be a lawyer and twist what I said? Any religion can be a good thing, as long as it isn't taken to zealotry. That is unacceptable.

Allow me to rephrase.

Please start a thread with a list of religions and/or individuals you consider zealots so that we will all know who should be exterminated.

Allow me to rephrase.

Please start a thread with a list of religions and/or individuals you consider zealots so that we will all know who should be exterminated.

How about the terrorists- which includes the guy who murdered the doctor up in Kansas, just as much as the ones who flew the planes.

How about the terrorists- which includes the guy who murdered the doctor up in Kansas, just as much as the ones who flew the planes.

It's a good start but they're hardly mainstream. You so clearly stated this stuff is getting mainstream. When do we get to eliminate some mainstream stuff? Theres much more volume in that.

It's a good start but they're hardly mainstream. You so clearly stated this stuff is getting mainstream. When do we get to eliminate some mainstream stuff? Theres much more volume in that.

I am all for eliminating the entire mainstream everything and starting over completely.....