Nobel Prize Has Officially Become a Liberal Joke

This coming from one who made the ridiculous claim that environmentalist groups like Earth First and their so called "Eco-terrorism" have caused more damage and death than any of the far right movements that conservatives have failed to disown. When asked to back up that laughable claim you decided to clam up which is a rarity given the amount of diarrhea you've sprayed on this board.

Those pearls might fly here with your fellow Birchers but they're pretty much considered a joke anywhere else, which I hope is what you intended.

I didn't "clam up", I stopped arguing with a moron. I provided you quite a few examples that you never even addressed; you could have found even more on your own. But then, given that you couldn't identify an unbiased source if it bit you in the ass, I have no idea how you would.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. You didn't. Obama did. Even though you were more deserving according to most. Get over it.

There's always next year.

There's an idea. Let's have a poll: Who on PPP is most deserving of a Peace Prize! Crayonz? Maybe. At times is somewhat disarming. What poster on PPP is most deserving of the TBD Peace Award. Who speaks softly but carries a big stick. That might be Tom. Or who just wants to know why "We can't just all get along." We could call it the Rodney King Award. That might be Exiled. But then, it would depend on what an individual's definition of peace is. Blessed Are the Peacemakers. Who's with me?

There's an idea. Let's have a poll: Who on PPP is most deserving of a Peace Prize! Crayonz? Maybe. At times is somewhat disarming. What poster on PPP is most deserving of the TBD Peace Award. Who speaks softly but carries a big stick. That might be Tom. Or who just wants to know why "We can't just all get along." We could call it the Rodney King Award. That might be Exiled. But then, it would depend on what an individual's definition of peace is. Blessed Are the Peacemakers. Who's with me?

KRC. Over.

I didn't "clam up", I stopped arguing with a moron. I provided you quite a few examples that you never even addressed; you could have found even more on your own. But then, given that you couldn't identify an unbiased source if it bit you in the ass, I have no idea how you would.

You didn't provide anything? Other people called you on it and you still didn't post anything. You wanna know why....cuz there's nothing to post.

I was flipping through the channels and came across a story of Poe John Paul II's life. I know Lech Walesa got the Prize, but

Pope JPII should have at least shared it for his role in the fall of Communism by helping Solidarity.

I was flipping through the channels and came across a story of Poe John Paul II's life. I know Lech Walesa got the Prize, but

Pope JPII should have at least shared it for his role in the fall of Communism by helping Solidarity.

He;s Catholic and there is no !@#$ing way the liberals of the world will allow a religious man to get the Peace Prize.

Bishop of the Church of South Africa is not exactly a mainstream religion.

That's about like David Koresh getting one.

It's the Anglican Church of South Africa. Just like the one in England, or anywhere else in the world. Pretty mainstream. It's not some crazy cult! David Koresh?!

Wots to try toolbox Tommie. Harvey Keitel called you on it here and you never responded to him either. But stay in denial if it makes you feel less of a twat.

Day after day alone on the hill,

The man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still,

But nobody wants to know him,

They can see that he's just a fool,

And he never gives an answer,

But the fool on the hill

Sees the sun going down,

And the eyes in his head,

See the world spinning around.

Well on his way his head in a cloud,

The man of a thousand voices talking percetly loud

But nobody ever hears him,

Or the sound he appears to make,

And he never seems to notice,

But the fool on the hill . . .

Nobody seems to like him

They can tell what he wants to do.

And he never shows his feelings,

But the fool on the hill . . .

Wots to try toolbox Tommie. Harvey Keitel called you on it here and you never responded to him either. But stay in denial if it makes you feel less of a twat.

The extreme left is just as violent as the extreme right. You just don't want to accept it because, if you did, you'd have to admit you're a hypocrite.

Which is kind-of funny, actually, considering how completely wedded you are to your own hypocrisy.

This is hysterical. :lol: Like all leftist ideas, the effect of this action from a bunch of obvious leftist homers does the EXACT OPPOSITE of what was was intended.

Instead of playing it straight and rewarding somebody who actually earned it, they:

1. Give it away to somebody who clearly doesn't deserve it

2. Make the story not about the guy who got it(yes, far-left retards, nobody is talking about what Obama has done ont the + side now), but instead about their obvious, egregious bias and willingness to "throw the game"

3. And #2's UNINTENDED consequence is: instead of propping Obama up, they send even more criticism his way indirectly.

The last thing Obama needs is more criticism at this point in the game. He's done a fine job stepping on his crank already.

Right now: Obama == Dick Jauron. Both can still improve, but right now both are lower than whaleshit in the ocean in terms of performance.

I think the larger indictment here is: giving things away to people that didn't earn them is BS!

However, if your entire political ethos is based on "giving things away to people that didn't earn them", why is anyone surprised when a bunch of Swedish retards who believe in this nonsense do that very thing?