What the bills UNIFORMS should look like!

I know its wishfull thinking that the bills would get new uniforms after this season, but if they did, i would love to see something like what lousiana tech has done. simple but not dull.

Louisiana Tech Uniform Link - Click here

They look like the Bills uniforms from 1963. I like the 64, 65 trowbacks better. http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=8he...if5qbhi3s994aq9

I know its wishfull thinking that the bills would get new uniforms after this season, but if they did, i would love to see something like what lousiana tech has done. simple but not dull.

The current retro third jersey should be worn full time!

Those are nice. Good take! :doh:

But does anybody remember that "magical" day when Drew Bledsoe and London Fletcher ran out to showcase the Bills new uni's years ago? They wore them correctly that day, with the blue jerseys and white pants for the homes, and I think white jerseys and blue pants for the aways. I thought they looked pretty sharp, and the width of the stripes along the sides matched up perfectly too. Somewhere along the line, some idiots decided to match up the blue jerseys with the dark blue pants because that seemed to be the in thing that year, and they have never changed. And for the roads, the Bills now wear their away white jerseys with their home white pants. Again, you can see with both looks, that the stripes on the sides of the jerseys and pants are different widths, because they were never meant to be worn that way.

All the geniuses have to do to get that nice look that LA. Tech has, is to simply wear the uniforms the way they were meant to be worn. And then you will have your classic yet modern look. :lol:

Here is what the "new uniforms" were supposed to look like the year Bledsoe first modeled them in the preseason. Scroll down to about the middle of the page to see Bledsoe being hit.

Link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=tmq/020820

Somewhere down the line, a year or two after that, the home uniforms changed to blue on blue.

Here is what the "new uniforms" were supposed to look like the year Bledsoe first modeled them in the preseason. Scroll down to about the middle of the page to see Bledsoe being hit.

Link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=tmq/020820

Somewhere down the line, a year or two after that, the home uniforms changed to blue on blue.

I find it terrific that about midway down the page, it says the following:

"Shaun Alexander's Seahawks can't look much worse in new uniforms."

Oh, Really?