Game thread: Las Vegas Losmans vs California Reefers

The broadcast team was no better. At one point they were interviewing the guy who kicked the 1st field goal and the caption had the wrong name & that he was from Scotland. The guy had a lower Alabama southern drawl! :lol:

They also said the coinflip coin and the field goal ball were heading for Canton. Uh why? :P

What were his final stats?

I could tell you if the fine folks at UFL thought that stats and the previous night's box score were meaningful enough to post on their website. :P

I think he ended up with 18 - 25 - 200+ yds 2 TDs, 0 Ints, 1 lost fumble that led to a TD.

Overall he looked better than last year, but bad habits were there - locking in on WR, careless ball handling and high passes. Granted most of these were early on and he settled down nicely in the second half.

I could tell you if the fine folks at UFL thought that stats and the previous night's box score were meaningful enough to post on their website. :P

I think he ended up with 18 - 25 - 200+ yds 2 TDs, 0 Ints, 1 lost fumble that led to a TD.

Overall he looked better than last year, but bad habits were there - locking in on WR, careless ball handling and high passes. Granted most of these were early on and he settled down nicely in the second half.

lol

Man, the UFL may actually have a decent product, but they've so thoroughly failed to market it that it'll all be pointless.

I mean, I didn't see the game; I don't know if they have a decent product. But they seem to be relying on word of mouth instead of, you know, their own website.