Game thread: Las Vegas Losmans vs California Reefers

The broadcast team was no better. At one point they were interviewing the guy who kicked the 1st field goal and the caption had the wrong name & that he was from Scotland. The guy had a lower Alabama southern drawl! :lol:

They also said the coinflip coin and the field goal ball were heading for Canton. Uh why? :doh:

Not Flutie, but the other guy said, "they have two times out left". But Flutie was not much better,

with his fake enthusiasm and all.

Guest dog14787

JP is playing under a man that can help revive his NFL career and in just one game you could see noticeable improvements.

Fossil was stressing for JP to bend his knees slightly when he released the ball because he was to upright and just the one correction was paying big dividends in JP's performance in my opinion.

Oddly enough , its the same problem TE has so WTF, maybe we should bring in Fossil to coach the Bills. :doh:

"Times out" is probably grammatically correct, although it sounds really weird. Reminds me of this Onion article from a while back:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/31525

It might be grammatically correct, but I have never heard anybody else say it like that.

He should have said they have two time outs left. But what the hey, the rest of the game

was intriuging enough to overcome a few broadcating fax paus. I mean, what action, held me

spellbound for a couple of hours, but sure beats the **** out of Arena Football.