Levy Backs Jauron

Rico

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marv and Dick are the same guy! What is the first thing people say about those two? "They are great guys." It's never been said that they are great coaches because they are not! Marv says it in the quote, "DJ has the character." The only difference is that one had the greatest GM of all time and the other has a marketing guy running the show.

Now Marv has an opinion on how to run this team when he is the reason why the Bills are in this tailspin? Here is some advice for Ralph, WHEN MARV GIVES YOU ADVICE, DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE! He was a joke of a GM and lucky as a HC. We don't need a nice guy, we need a head coach!

:nana:

It never ends...The ass covering and ass kissing that is going on concerning Jauron is legendary... :lol:

On a side note, Sup Rico!!!! :lol:

Sup KOK!

From reading your posts, I take it you do not approve of Dick Jauron' s performance as Bills coach. <_<

Wow. I love Marv for all he did but maybe in his old age he's lost it. Cuz if he said that he should be put in a home.

He has done himself no favors with this statement - His return as a GM can now officially be marked as a disaster and a failure. Ralph took the easy way out when he brought him in. He was a great coach but a dismal wreck as a GM.

He has done himself no favors with this statement - His return as a GM can now officially be marked as a disaster and a failure. Ralph took the easy way out when he brought him in. He was a great coach but a dismal wreck as a GM.

Sorry, I mean I loved him for all he did as a coach. He's clearly lost his mind.

So, instead of getting a real coach, OBD tries this sorry excuse of a PR job to have Levy vouch for Jauron? Dothey think we are that stupid as fans? Please.

OBD seems to not understand that some of us are beginning not to care anymore. I now watch San Diego games to keep a little of my sanity. You know how hard it is to lose a fan? It's like getting someone to quit cigarettes. But OBD has been succeeding at failure at a pretty good rate here for awhile.

it's clear to me now that our success in the early 90's was from polian's personnel moves and not levy's coaching. in fact, if we'd had a different coach we might have gone 4 & 0

A coach with anything on the ball would of won one by accident. No one will ever touch Levy's record of futility. It was 90% personnel( Polian ), 5% luck, and 5% having a coach that knew when to get out of the way.

it's clear to me now that our success in the early 90's was from polian's personnel moves and not levy's coaching. in fact, if we'd had a different coach we might have gone 4 & 0

+100

just check the Super Bowls a better coach beat them every time. Marv is so overrated. He benefited by having so many hall of famers on those teams.

I love Marv and Ralph but my gosh....it's OUR Super Bowl victory is to have both those guys in the Hall of Fame. Sometimes I wonder how/why they ever made it in?

Marv had an incredibly talented team (courtesy Polian) that any other coach may have Won a few SB's. Ralph has been the leader of so many horrible and mismanaged teams over the years, yet both are in the HOF. Good for us!

Re the criticisms of Levy's SB coaching, come on. Granted, the Bills lost to an inferior team in the Giants. In that game, Levy was outcoached. But let's not deceive ourselves and suggest that the 91 Bills (with a limping Bruce Smith) were any match for a dominant Redskins team or even close to as talented as the 1992-93 Cowboys. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that the Bills had a GREAT gameplan in the 1994 Super Bowl, and they were executing it well until the Thomas third quarter fumble. The Cowboys were so far superior to them that it was a joke, yet they had a TD lead early in the third because of a smart gameplan. Then the wheels came off and talent decided the outcome. Physically, the Cowboys were simply bigger and faster than a fading Bills time trying for one last hurrah.