If we lose this week to the winless browns

BILLS #1

I mean how long can you go on losing like this .... he has to have some kind of remorse for the city and the fans... clearly something has to be done and he probably knows deep down that Mr Ralph Wilson is not going to fire him himself.... just a thought... what you guys think?

I mean how long can you go on losing like this .... he has to have some kind of remorse for the city and the fans... clearly something has to be done and he probably knows deep down that Mr Ralph Wilson is not going to fire him himself.... just a thought... what you guys think?

No way, are you kidding? When DJ is done in Buffalo his football career is most likely over. He is getting paid good money right now. If I were him I would stay there until the paychecks stop coming in.

What I find most interesting is the notion that this is some kind of "must win" for Jauron and the Bills. Yes, it'll be sad beyond words to lose to an 0-4 teaam after you lose to an 0-3 team.

OK. But, let's just say we win this week. Does that suddenly change things? Do we all come in here on Monday and post that Jauron just saved his job? Hip hip hooray, we just beat a winless team at home! So what.

IMO, this weekend's game is about as meaningless as a preseason game. I still haven't even decided if I'll watch it. I actually have something to do on Sunday. Normally, I'd postpone it for football. However, should I really do that just to watch a worthless game that the Bills will most likely (given their last 3 years performance) come out flat and uninspired.

It's a sad day, indeed, when I'm actually put in this position by a coach and team that are as listless as any I've ever seen. :nana: ing Jauron.

But, back to my original point... win or lose, does it really matter? This team needs fresh air and a win over one of the worst teams in the league is not it.

Juaron isnt a coward. Maybe the way he coaches but not a sa person. He will see it thru to the end reguardless of what the fans want

Yeah. Say what you want to about Jauron (and everyone has), but you don't accomplish as many things as he has without believing in yourself. Call it delusional or whatever but he believes this team will turn around and his approach will work.

Jauron should've resigned last year. He's a selfish a-hole for not as he is making us fans suffer and drowning this franchise, ruining players' development and setting us back for years to come. It's not fair.

:nana:

Seriously though if Jauron was as good a man as some say he is he would do the right thing and resign...It's the decent thing, not to mention the right thing, to do... <_<

No offense but I think that is kind of a silly expectation to have. I don't think Dick shares your opinion about his coaching. I am willing to bet he thinks that, if not for his skill and dedictation, the team woudl be even worse. So no, he isn't going to resign. Ralph will have to fire him, not renew his contract, whatever. As much as I want him out of here, there seems little to gain by canning him now and with unless our front office and scouting is also shaken up, firing him won't make much of a difference.

Yeah. Say what you want to about Jauron (and everyone has), but you don't accomplish as many things as he has without believing in yourself. Call it delusional or whatever but he believes this team will turn around and his approach will work.

I'll give him that. Well said. Especially the part about being delusional.

I doubt Jauron gets paid if he resigns unless he works something out with Ralph so I dont see it happening

No offense but I think that is kind of a silly expectation to have. I don't think Dick shares your opinion about his coaching. I am willing to bet he thinks that, if not for his skill and dedictation, the team woudl be even worse. So no, he isn't going to resign. Ralph will have to fire him, not renew his contract, whatever. As much as I want him out of here, there seems little to gain by canning him now and with unless our front office and scouting is also shaken up, firing him won't make much of a difference.

Well I should have hit the sarcasm button I guess...Though I was only half-kidding... :nana:

This man-crush you have on the Dick is a little bit disconcerting.

He resigns he doesn't get paid. He gets fired Ralph has to pay out his contract

I think it's ridiculous. Unemployment is high enough as it is, can you imagine if everyone that sucked at their job resigned? It's just not going to happen...

No way, are you kidding? When DJ is done in Buffalo his football career is most likely over. He is getting paid good money right now. If I were him I would stay there until the paychecks stop coming in.

You got that right.

DJ would have to be certifiable and then carted off to the funny farm if he walked away from NFL head coach cash.