Losman starts his new season this Thursday

Got_Wood

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday October 8th at 9 pm EST on Versus.

http://www.ufl-football.com/schedule

Can't wait to see that fluorescent wearing ballerina chuck long balls again.

I actually think he is going to do well in this new league and play his way back into the NFL to get a shot to make an NFL roster...its about the only reason I might turn one of those games on is to see how he does. I didnt want him here, but I still hope he does well.

I still say the Bills will rue the day they cast JP aside in favor of The Palo Alto Priss.

Obviously, the Jets are set for years to come with Sanchez, but don't be surprised if JP comes back wearing orange and teal in a year or two, and haunts us for a decade or so.

I actually think he is going to do well in this new league and play his way back into the NFL to get a shot to make an NFL roster...its about the only reason I might turn one of those games on is to see how he does. I didnt want him here, but I still hope he does well.

people get the wrong idea about jp's current situation. jp would and should be in the league still, just becuase he is not playing for anybody does not mean he wasnt contacted or given offers. he was offered multiple jobs this off season, all where for back up positions. he turned each one down because he wanted to start and start only. too much time went by and he found himself jobless because he was stubborn. as long as he is willing to work at a no. 2 and cross his fingers he gets a shot to start then he will be back in next year

I still say the Bills will rue the day they cast JP aside in favor of The Palo Alto Priss.

Obviously, the Jets are set for years to come with Sanchez, but don't be surprised if JP comes back wearing orange and teal in a year or two, and haunts us for a decade or so.

oh cmon. i hope he does well too, but really.

people get the wrong idea about jp's current situation. jp would and should be in the league still, just becuase he is not playing for anybody does not mean he wasnt contacted or given offers. he was offered multiple jobs this off season, all where for back up positions. he turned each one down because he wanted to start and start only. too much time went by and he found himself jobless because he was stubborn. as long as he is willing to work at a no. 2 and cross his fingers he gets a shot to start then he will be back in next year

do you have evidence of these offers?

do you have evidence of these offers?

Denver and Carolina contacted JP's agent to schedule visits but informed him that he was only being considered as a 2 or 3. JP turned them down. He could be a backup in the league collecting a check. He instead chose to be a starter and try to learn from a real coach. I am also on the list of people thinking we kept the wrong QB. The same list with Lee Evans, who I would assume knows much more than any of you on this board bashing JP.

Denver and Carolina contacted JP's agent to schedule visits but informed him that he was only being considered as a 2 or 3. JP turned them down. He could be a backup in the league collecting a check. He instead chose to be a starter and try to learn from a real coach. I am also on the list of people thinking we kept the wrong QB. The same list with Lee Evans, who I would assume knows much more than any of you on this board bashing JP.

Had he signed with the Panthers, he would be the most popular guy in town right now.

Unfortunately he regressed under Dick Jauron, as we have now started to see with Trent. I'm thinking it's only going to get worse.

oh cmon. i hope he does well too, but really.

The good Senator is joshing, me thinks.

Parcells is already on the record with regard to his feelings about JP as a player. JP won't be in South Beach as long as Parcells is there.

GO BILLS!!!

If a former NFL 1st round pick can't light up a minor league, he should find a new profession.

:cry: