A Brilliant idea sure to get Raph's attention

saundena

I think most BB fans will now admit that it's time to shake up the coaching staff, the front office, Trent perhaps. . . Maybe even more. But, how can we get Ralph to listen to us or at least aknowledge our pain and suffering? People have suggested starting a petition, but they are meaningless and actually require the signers to do something other than sign their name to a piece of paper (for example refuse to buy tickets, merchandise, come to games, etc).

Here is what I say we should do. At the next home game, and each one there after, Bills fans will need to bring something other than their love and passion for the team with them into the stands. That something is Bic Lighters. Follow me here. Rather than staging a walkout (which we know will have no effect-- remember Cincy and Detroit a few years back), which would only reduce what little power the 12th man has left, I suggest that when the game is over, everyone who brought a lighter into the stands should then leave it behind for the cleanup crews to deal with. Creative people might even want to right FIRE on one side, and JAURON on the other!

Here is what this will accomplish:

1. It will prove that Bills fans are creative and have a firey passion for their team.

2. Such a creative statement will surely get national attention and put even more pressure and focus on Ralph.

3. FINALLY & MOST IMPORTANT- It will create a mess and I'm not talking about the kind of mess that you can sweep up after the game. A mess of this type will be costly to clean up and will hit Ralph in the pocket book. Think about it. If each of the 54,000 season ticket holders brings 5 lighters and we assume that each lighter contains .5 fl oz of butane, then Ralph will have over 1000 gallons of butane strewn about his stadium. Although I might be wrong about this, but such a large quantity of discarded butane would probably be considered hazardous waste, and would have to be taken care of accordingly.

This idea will only cost each participant about $5 and would allow us to still support our team with out leaving the stands. Hell, I myself would be more than happy to bring 20 or 30 lighters-- as many as I could "sneak in" if it would somehow aid in bringing Ralph to his senses.

Flame away (no pun intended)....

I think most BB fans will now admit that it's time to shake up the coaching staff, the front office, Trent perhaps. . . Maybe even more. But, how can we get Ralph to listen to us or at least aknowledge our pain and suffering? People have suggested starting a petition, but they are meaningless and actually require the signers to do something other than sign their name to a piece of paper (for example refuse to buy tickets, merchandise, come to games, etc).

Here is what I say we should do. At the next home game, and each one there after, Bills fans will need to bring something other than their love and passion for the team with them into the stands. That something is Bic Lighters. Follow me here. Rather than staging a walkout (which we know will have no effect-- remember Cincy and Detroit a few years back), which would only reduce what little power the 12th man has left, I suggest that when the game is over, everyone who brought a lighter into the stands should then leave it behind for the cleanup crews to deal with. Creative people might even want to right FIRE on one side, and JAURON on the other!

Here is what this will accomplish:

1. It will prove that Bills fans are creative and have a firey passion for their team.

2. Such a creative statement will surely get national attention and put even more pressure and focus on Ralph.

3. FINALLY & MOST IMPORTANT- It will create a mess and I'm not talking about the kind of mess that you can sweep up after the game. A mess of this type will be costly to clean up and will hit Ralph in the pocket book. Think about it. If each of the 54,000 season ticket holders brings 5 lighters and we assume that each lighter contains .5 fl oz of butane, then Ralph will have over 1000 gallons of butane strewn about his stadium. Although I might be wrong about this, but such a large quantity of discarded butane would probably be considered hazardous waste, and would have to be taken care of accordingly.

This idea will only cost each participant about $5 and would allow us to still support our team with out leaving the stands. Hell, I myself would be more than happy to bring 20 or 30 lighters-- as many as I could "sneak in" if it would somehow aid in bringing Ralph to his senses.

Flame away (no pun intended)....

But Ralph will move the team....

a better (and safer) idea would be for as many people as possible to vote on ESPN's coach approval ratings and give jauron a "no" and get his rating as low as possible, ESPN will talk about that, and it will get Ralph's attention. I would post a link, but I don't have one right now sorry, but there's a thread about it on the stadium wall.

Well I think that is a great idea. If not lighters anything else will work. I dont think that much butane is dangerous waste but just the fact of cleaning up that trash is costly.

Everyone tailgates, just sneak in an extra un cooked burger. Hopfully after the game there will be crows sh*tting all over the seats.

a better (and safer) idea would be for as many people as possible to vote on ESPN's coach approval ratings and give jauron a "no" and get his rating as low as possible, ESPN will talk about that, and it will get Ralph's attention. I would post a link, but I don't have one right now sorry, but there's a thread about it on the stadium wall.

Here's your link: http://espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/ratings

Jauron is currently dead last and the only one whose approval rating is in the single digits.

Fans across the league have tried many things to light a fire (no pun intended) under their team's seat bottom, in most cases to no avail. Staying home is always an option, but most folk who have already spent the cash for a ticket would probably refuse to do that. Imagine a stadium full of ticket holders sitting in "DEAD" silence throughout the entire game. No cheers, no claps, no standing (I hear the guards frown on that now). NOTHING. Just go to the game.. sit thru the game as long as you can stand it, then go home.

That message would be heard around the world. It would make the news in practically every country on this planet. "62,000 FANS REFUSE TO CHEER" WOW!!

It's late, I'm tired...stupid ideas have a habit of sneaking out at night.

You called your own idea creative a handful of times, which I understand since mine usually are; however you neglected to include any circus animals.

FAIL!

Try this: Everyone sneaks in a squirrel and lets them loose at kickoff. Or monkeys, they would work, too. Then, after the game, when Ralph checks in with his cleaning crew to ask them how their day is going like he does every week they can say, "The stadium is full of monkeys, Ralph, and not one has signed a contract extension."

Creative people could even write FIRE JAURON on the Monkey's ass.

Fans across the league have tried many things to light a fire (no pun intended) under their team's seat bottom, in most cases to no avail. Staying home is always an option, but most folk who have already spent the cash for a ticket would probably refuse to do that. Imagine a stadium full of ticket holders sitting in "DEAD" silence throughout the entire game. No cheers, no claps, no standing (I hear the guards frown on that now). NOTHING. Just go to the game.. sit thru the game as long as you can stand it, then go home.

That message would be heard around the world. It would make the news in practically every country on this planet. "62,000 FANS REFUSE TO CHEER" WOW!!

:flirt:

I like this idea, it needs more attention.

This is boarderline brilliance!!!!

OP, not even close.