Marketing Guru Brandons next move

gjv001

I agree that this is true.

Its not a good solution though. It helps, but I feel Brandon is at the epicenter of the problem (with Modrak, Guy, etc...)

fire em all. Hand operations to Holmgren and let him choose a coach (or choose to coach himself).

I agree that this is true.

Its not a good solution though. It helps, but I feel Brandon is at the epicenter of the problem (with Modrak, Guy, etc...)

fire em all. Hand operations to Holmgren and let him choose a coach (or choose to coach himself).

Holmgren just might be able to salvage TE's career. he is an offensive minded coach, maybe thats just what we need. Bring him in and get r done Russ!

He will make Jauron the teams scape goat and convince Wilson to let him hire a high profile coach that he can market to the season ticket holders.
And the inner circle of VPs will take a break from counting their money and approve. :unsure:

Holmgren just might be able to salvage TE's career. he is an offensive minded coach, maybe thats just what we need. Bring him in and get r done Russ!

He was also the highest paid coach in the leauge last year at $8m. Regardless of his extra duties as GM, there is no way in hell the Bills can hire him. Personnally, I would expect more than what he brought to Seattle, anyway. Far more given that salary.

Doesn't matter. The next HC is going to inherit the large lack of talent on this team. And that's not going to be rectified anytime soon by any coach. Acquiring talent is a process that takes time.

GO BILLS!!!

Doesn't matter. The next HC is going to inherit the large lack of talent on this team. And that's not going to be rectified anytime soon by any coach. Acquiring talent is a process that takes time.

GO AWAY BILLS!!!

Paragraph one: You mean like 10 years?

And fixed the second sentence for you.

He was also the highest paid coach in the leauge last year at $8m. Regardless of his extra duties as GM, there is no way in hell the Bills can hire him. Personnally, I would expect more than what he brought to Seattle, anyway. Far more given that salary.

GO BILLS!!!

Holmgren didn't do a real lot in Seattle, and got titles at Green Bay because he had Favre.

Holmgren didn't do a real lot in Seattle, and got titles at Green Bay because he had Favre.

Yeah, Holmgren did nothing in seattle. :unsure:

He only racked up an 86-74 record, 5 division titles, 6 playoff appearances and a super bowl appearance. It would certainly suck to have that kind of track record.

Yeah, Holmgren did nothing in seattle. :unsure:

He only racked up an 86-74 record, 5 division titles, 6 playoff appearances and a super bowl appearance. It would certainly suck to have that kind of track record.

This aint the NFC west partner. that being said I would take him in a heart beat.