Patriots are not Cheaters

judman

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be specific judman. Is there a particular incident you are referring to?

Absolutely. Terrible spots in the buffalo game that actually gave them a first down on a Wes Welker catch. The official picked up the ball and actually moved it (I believe there was a youtube link a few weeks ago). And the glancing blow of the Raven linebacker (Suggs?) that gave the patsies a first down on a "Brady Rule" call. Actually, Brady had to practically beg the official for it, as if to say "Remember our arrangement?" That team cannot be proud of their wins.

Probably the phantom roughing the passer calls on Tom Brady.

FIXED! Saved 2 of New Englands TD drives. Flacco got destroyed on a play 2 second after he got rid of the ball and no call. Tom Brady gets breathed on and it's a penalty. Not to mention they let Tommy Boy intentionally ground the ball at least once. In the grasp he threw that ball into an open area on the field with no WR within 15 yards of the ball in any direction.

What a bunch of crybabies ......

Whose crying. It's a fact. When ESPN pundits are talking about phantom calls you know it's bad. I'm tired of the Brady rules. Tuck rule, going after QBs legs, breathing on the QB....etc.

Don't forget Harbaugh getting a 15 yarder for talking to refs about a garbage PI call on one of their DBs--as per the announcers "when have you seen that before?". Someone seriously needs to look into this, it's just getting way too obvious......

Whose crying. It's a fact. When ESPN pundits are talking about phantom calls you know it's bad. I'm tired of the Brady rules. Tuck rule, going after QBs legs, breathing on the QB....etc.

What the pundits, and apparently other crybabies, don't get is the calls are being administered according to the rules of the game.

Yeah, the tuck rule may suck but it's a rule. Yeah, the rule prohibiting hitting a QB below the waist may be a losy rule but it's a current rule. And yes it may suck that a player gets called for 15 for placing his hand upon a QB's helmet but it's a rule.

if you want to complain about bad rules that's one thing but to insinuate that the Pats are cheating because of the proper enforcement of rules that's being a crybaby.

well look its to be expected. brady had the knee injury so the refs are sensitive to that. and any time a defender gets near a QBs knees they're sensitive to that too. i realize it was ticky tack but its going to happen, part of the game that over the long run good teams learn to recover from

What the pundits, and apparently other crybabies, don't get is the calls are being administered according to the rules of the game.

Yeah, the tuck rule may suck but it's a rule. Yeah, the rule prohibiting hitting a QB below the waist may be a losy rule but it's a current rule. And yes it may suck that a player gets called for 15 for placing his hand upon a QB's helmet but it's a rule.

if you want to complain about bad rules that's one thing but to insinuate that the Pats are cheating because of the proper enforcement of rules that's being a crybaby.

What about the bad spots? That has happened in a couple of games now. Harbaugh mentioned bad spots (without calling out the officials). I understand that USUALLY works both ways, but in a couple of games, and in more than a couple of circumstances, the Pats benefit.

I think a spot can be challenged, but teams probably would not want to burn challenges on bad spots.

You must be some sort of pats troll.

What about the bad spots? That has happened in a couple of games now. Harbaugh mentioned bad spots (without calling out the officials). I understand that USUALLY works both ways, but in a couple of games, and in more than a couple of circumstances, the Pats benefit.

I think a spot can be challenged, but teams probably would not want to burn challenges on bad spots.

Ball spots are arbitrary so yeah I suppose some favouritism could happen with them. I certainly don't think it's an epidemic problem benefiting certain teams however.

You must be some sort of pats troll.

I'm not penning anything revolutionary here. Some people just don't grasp basic, fundamental rules I suppose.

You hit a QB below the waist you're going to get a 15 yarder. You hit a QB in the helmet ....15. It happened to the Ravens yesterday and let's not forget, it also happened to the Pats yesterday as well. People seem to forget that fact!