To anyone who wanted the Bills to draft Mario Manningham....

Big Turk

Hardy is tall.

HA

Hardy blows, I hated the pick when it was made and even more now...then again I hated the Whitner, McCargo, Maybin and Byrd picks as well

Ngata, Mangold and Oher would look pretty good on this team wouldnt they? easy to say now but a lot of us mentioned these names before the picks were made as well

Dont think it would matter much if we had Manningham. Mario is no T.O., yet T.O.'s reception streak ended last Sunday at 185 games. If Mario was here, you would be calling him the bust b/c he would have limited opportunities/catches. Given the choice, I would replace Edwards with Manning and keep Hardy right where he is at. Perhaps then he wouldn't come across as a bust...

Hardy? Who knows when this dude is even gonna play again...

Check back after Week 6, when he's eligible to come off PUP. He says (via Twitter) that he's ready to go. We'll see.

Ngata, Mangold and Oher would look pretty good on this team wouldnt they? easy to say now but a lot of us mentioned these names before the picks were made as well

Really? Who would that be? :lol: I also remember names like Vince Wilfork and Davin Joseph. Levy and Dumbo Jauron insisted on Whitner, McKelvin, and a truckload of defensive backs.. There you have it.

HA

Hardy blows, I hated the pick when it was made and even more now...then again I hated the Whitner, McCargo, Maybin and Byrd picks as well

You're right though. It makes you wonder if those picks were some kind of deliberate sabotage to kill ticket sales and help justify the eventual relocation of the franchise. All those picks were completely against the grain and have worked out dismally. There is absolutely no logical explanation for why fans like us have a better idea how to run this franchise than our management.

Its not anyone pick. Its the people making the picks. Gray and Modrak still here. How, if winning counts for anything? Russ Brandon is a marketing guy. This we all know. RW is bent on reducing the payroll and salaries to as low a figure as possible to increase its value for its eventual sale. Does anything else makes sense? Seriously, is there something I am missing? I think not. Its just crushing to see an organganization completely focused on the bottom line and assembling a staff that will not tell the emperor he has no clothes.

But hey he extended Evans and McGee! That doesn't mean much in terms of winning. It was done to prop up the season ticket base and to comply with league minimums. Don't want to speed a lot on salaries. Great than assemble an organization that can win every 3 to 4 years like the Twins do in baseball. But that would entail the pursuit of winning and that just isn't a priority anymore.

I'm a Michigan Fan and that Kid was special in College...REAL special...It's always hard to tell how it will transfer though...I thought Hardy would be a star in the league...So who really knows... :lol:

there have been a lot of Michigan WRs that were special in college that ended up flopping in the NFL

i dont see how anyone thought Hardy would be a star in the NFL...isnt fast, lumbers like a TE instead of running like a WR

Dont think it would matter much if we had Manningham. Mario is no T.O., yet T.O.'s reception streak ended last Sunday at 185 games. If Mario was here, you would be calling him the bust b/c he would have limited opportunities/catches. Given the choice, I would replace Edwards with Manning and keep Hardy right where he is at. Perhaps then he wouldn't come across as a bust...

Yep. This is a QB problem. Edwards is a terrible terrible qb.

Manningham is becoming a stud WR with the Giants...

Hardy? Who knows when this dude is even gonna play again...

...and Steve Breaston who was on the same team as MM...as if the Cardinals needed more talent at WR. Even harder to swallow is the fact that Ngata and Oher play in Baltimore.