"You guys are asking me football-related questions,"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you again? JP is dead, OK! Move on! don't worry Tebow will be in the pro's soon and you will have another career backup to cheer.

JP 's career MAY well be dead. I am NOT the one starting all of the STUPID JP threads, it is you HATERS that are. I just hope Tebow does not go to the Pats* because I would hate to have to root against him. Will you still root for Trent when he is on another teams BENCH in 2 years?

you see, now that is just an extreme case of hyperbole. I would expect that out of the other message board idiots, but the Senator? :(

My apologies. Mea maxima culpa.

Half-hour 'til game time - I'm back 'in the fold'...

Our BuffTown Football Bills - 34

Homosexual Dickless Seafaring Mammals -- 6

17 and 2 baby!!! :lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :lol:

I'd be more comfortable if Vince Flop-a-gamo was included with BJ Hobart.

I'd have to search the memory banks on that one, but in general outright hatred should be reserved for players who did not give a damn, rather than those who merely = RJ.

Great assessment. You make a very good point about the o-line. Hopefully by season's end, (or even better within a game or two, they can really jel and give trent some more time. I couldn't imagine anything more absurd than him being benched.

Let's hope today is the day Trent lets a few fly.....

Still thinking benching Trentative is "absurd"?

His performance the last couple weeks has been absurd.

What's the point? The guy behind him is worse, and teaching him a lesson seems beside the point at this juncture.

Well, old friend, that is a good question.

Fitzpatpatsack was brought in to be a non-threat to Edwards. I'm not so certain he is "worse" -- they both seem to suck. Fitzpatpatsack was useless for the Bengals last year, that's true enough.

Given the situation, it is indeed not hard to conclude that trying to win is really much of a priority for Buffalo.

Who the hell is Dakota Fanning and what does it have to do with Edwards? And who the hell cares if Edwards hadn't watched tapes of Brett Favre? We're not playing the Vikings this week.

Honestly, the Edwards hatred is becoming more and more idiotic on this board. Some of you seriously need help.

Your're right. We don't need any idiotic hatred of Edwards. We have enough reasons to hate him simply because he sucks as our starting QB. :w00t:

I'd have to search the memory banks on that one, but in general outright hatred should be reserved for players who did not give a damn, rather than those who merely = RJ.

Trent didn't certainly seem to give a damn. No fire whatsoever. Just that same look we've had from every QB we've had here since Kelly (with the exception of the mighty midget).

I know the game is about winning, team, etc., but how in the world could Edwards not even KNOW about TO's 185-game streak with at least 1 catch? Did it not come up ONCE in a conversation or an interview at ANY point between TO's signing and last week's game? I just find that incredible. And I'm not saying TO's records SHOULD be Trent's focus because it shouldn't be, but I just find it amazing that he wasn't even aware of the streak. Maybe Trent NEEDS to become a bit more of a football fan.

I know the game is about winning, team, etc., but how in the world could Edwards not even KNOW about TO's 185-game streak with at least 1 catch? Did it not come up ONCE in a conversation or an interview at ANY point between TO's signing and last week's game? I just find that incredible. And I'm not saying TO's records SHOULD be Trent's focus because it shouldn't be, but I just find it amazing that he wasn't even aware of the streak. Maybe Trent NEEDS to become a bit more of a football fan.

I believe that's 'football-related' - ask him about Dakota's favorite snack and he'll probably give you an earful. :w00t:

I say that to say, when he gets jettisoned like everyone else people were glad to get rid of, if he shows up with a coach that wants to play to his strengths, do not wail on how we let him get by either.

how many times have you looked up this year only to exclaim, "he used to play for us and he didn't look that good then"

anyone notice this in Edwards "About Me"

For me to improve as a person, I need to: Be consistently motivated

That worries me

Yep...And He ain't getting that from Dead Dick anyway...

What worries Me about the kid is the way He's ALWAYS defended Jauron...Almost to the point of being more insulted by Folks asking about Jauron as a Coach than he is concerning criticism of his own Play...I don't like the fact that it's not at least a little obvious to him that something is very, very wrong here...I'm not even saying He needs to come out and say it...I'm just saying He seems to be a bit clueless to the fact that his Teams are generally ill-prepared to do the one thing he should care about most, and thats WINNING THE FREAKING GAME...Not just executing...WINNING...

Anyway...This thing needs to be blown sky high regardless...I doubt very much Trent will make it through the other side when it's all said and done...So maybe it matters not... :w00t: