The Most Frustrating Thing is Not the Record and the Performance

But rather the fact that we don't know what the problem is. Is it Edwards? Is it AVP? Is it the line? Is it Jauron?

Your right. Everyone is going to have their own opinions on the matter. Who knows, maybe its a little of everything.

The person that knows that answer to this question would be making a lot of money...

2 good games, 1 bad game (where there were some opportunities for plays that were missed).

This team should be 3-2 heading to a big matchup with the Jets. If they aren't, big changes should be made.

Honestly, I don't know any game that I feel like we "should" win. Could win, yeah. But there's no such thing as a "should" win with this team, is there?

But rather the fact that we don't know what the problem is. Is it Edwards? Is it AVP? Is it the line? Is it Jauron?

IMO, it's all of the above to varying degrees. Yes, we have a young, seive-like O line. However, there are plays that can be designed to minimmize that. Is AVP calling those plays? Are they even in the playbook? I think at least some are. It was noteworthy to see our 2 backups play in the preseason and suddenly start theowing mid-range passes.

Bottom line, though, Trent absolutely has to throw the ball deep. Whether TO or Lee are covered, it doesn't matter. Whether the ball falls incomplte, it doesn't matter. The line has, at least some snaps, given Trent the few seconds needed to dop back and throw the ball downfield. By not throwing deep more often, Trent is only making the defense defend about 20 yards - effectively putting us in the red zone for the entire game.

And of course, Jauron is to share in the blame for all things. He's taught this team to not take chances, to take what the defense gives them, to accept losing provided they learn from it. He needs to put a shock callar on Trent and zap him every time he throws a checkdown, plain and simple. Ultimately if he can't see that this is the biggest problem with our offense and he doesn't do something about it; he should/will be gone.

Honestly, I don't know any game that I feel like we "should" win. Could win, yeah. But there's no such thing as a "should" win with this team, is there?

There's a huge difference between NE and NO (2 of the best teams in the entire NFL) and Miami and Cleveland. They should win those 2 games.

Just like any other business, if the whole business is failing for 10yrs strait, its not the employees that are coming and going as the sacrificed lambs, ask yourself what is the only constant thing in the organization for the past decade, and you will have you answer.

AVP can call a play, but Edwards can't execute is the problem, combined with Jauron's fits of conservative calls. Somehow I find it hard to believe that AVP was calling for short passes on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th when it was 17-7.

i agree on trent

the lovers need to open their eyes- Trent is a pu$$y- sew a sack and balls onto him and we are 3-0

For my money, I will say its jauron and Edwards. Jauron is a gutless POS who shouldn't be allowed near our team. And Edwards was on his way to being what we all wanted him to be until that fateful day in AZ. I hate Adrian Wilson for that cheap shot that ruined out team, and our QB. We were on our way to the playoffs, I am certain of it. Ever since that hit, Edwards has been afraid. Hence, Captain Checkdown...

I was hopeful that an off-season would help Edwards recover. It is obvious that he hasn't. i am afraid that he never will.

For my money, I will say its jauron and Edwards. Jauron is a gutless POS who shouldn't be allowed near our team. And Edwards was on his way to being what we all wanted him to be until that fateful day in AZ. I hate Adrian Wilson for that cheap shot that ruined out team, and our QB. We were on our way to the playoffs, I am certain of it. Ever since that hit, Edwards has been afraid. Hence, Captain Checkdown...

I was hopeful that an off-season would help Edwards recover. It is obvious that he hasn't. i am afraid that he never will.

I don't buy it. Edwards has stood in there and taken some big shots. He's not afraid of getting hit.

I don't buy it. Edwards has stood in there and taken some big shots. He's not afraid of getting hit.

well, that's ok with me. we all are fans and want the same thing. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

I just think that fear is a funny thing to put your finger on. IMO, Edwards seams to have happy feet just a little bit quicker than he used to have. Before that game, he went deep more often. He waited for routes to come open. He stood in the pocket and delivered the ball to whomever was open, without fear of taking a hit. Since that game, he seams less willing to stand there. He gets jittery. he gets nervous. he cant wait to break out of the pocket and scramble, or just dump it off/throw it away.

I still want him and the Bills to succeed, dont get me wrong about that. But i am afraid that we may need ANOTHER qb, and soon.

Bottom line, though, Trent absolutely has to throw the ball deep.

That is the most frustrating thing to me.

We really should be 1-2 on paper; no matter how good we were going to be, the Pats* and Saints were going to be losses on our schedule.

My concern is that we don't have a legit NFL QB yet.

Winning in the NFL is about one thing and one thing alone-- your QB. If you want to win a Super Bowl, then you need to draft a clutch franchise QB. You can have crap all around you, including your coaching staff; but you must hit on a QB. We haven't done that yet. (The only recent exception to this rule that I can think of is Trent Dilfer for the Ravens--but even he made some huge plays in the Super Bowl).

Winning in the NFL is about one thing and one thing alone-- your QB. If you want to win a Super Bowl, then you need to draft a clutch franchise QB. You can have crap all around you, including your coaching staff; but you must hit on a QB. We haven't done that yet. (The only recent exception to this rule that I can think of is Trent Dilfer for the Ravens--but even he made some huge plays in the Super Bowl).

LOL. I agree completely.

I know this is early, but maybe we should draft Forcier from Michigan. Yes, I know he is only a Freshman. But he has already proved to me to be a clutch player who knows how to win. PERIOD! That is exactly what I want as my QB. Kind of like Tebow. I dont think he will be a very good qb in the NFL, but he may be the best QB this team has a chance to get. I dont care what he looks like on paper. Arm strength, 40 times, accuarcy, etc are meaningless to me. Just win the damn game! Win the damn SuperBowl!

Why are people freakin about 1-2. Big effing deal.

At this point in the season, you can see "disaster", but you can also see "mediocre" and "yeah baby" seasons.

We're at FREAKCON BRAVO.

At the end of this season, it's very likely you will see our two losses to date (NE and NOLA) in the top 5.

When you wake up on Oct 19... it's possible to see the Bills at 4-2.

Chill pill people. Even if they lose to Miami; it's not time to go FREAKCON DELTA. Though, maybe FREAKCON CHARLIE would be justified.

Why are people freakin about 1-2. Big effing deal.

At this point in the season, you can see "disaster", but you can also see "mediocre" and "yeah baby" seasons.

We're at FREAKCON BRAVO.

At the end of this season, it's very likely you will see our two losses to date (NE and NOLA) in the top 5.

When you wake up on Oct 19... it's possible to see the Bills at 4-2.

Chill pill people. Even if they lose to Miami; it's not time to go FREAKCON DELTA. Though, maybe FREAKCON CHARLIE would be justified.

Because after 3 full seasons of having the same coach, drafting his type of players to play in his system, your team SHOULD be able to beat the better teams in the league.

Coaches who cannot beat the better teams in the league after having 3 years to build their programs, are usually fired, for good reason.

How long do we have to wait for Jauron and his program to beat NE?

Why people insist on keeping the training wheels on this team?

2 good games, 1 bad game (where there were some opportunities for plays that were missed).

This team should be 3-2 heading to a big matchup with the Jets. If they aren't, big changes should be made.

Like what? Don't you think Trent should be given the rest of the year?

Like what? Don't you think Trent should be given the rest of the year?

Trent without doubt gets the whole year. But even as one of the last Jauron supporters (I won't even call a supporter but rather I hate the blame the coach mentality), if we don't win these 2 games, Jauron should get the boot. This a playoff roster IMO.