Roster move today

According to the team website someone has to be taken off the roster by today at 4:00 to make room for Lynch. Who do you guys think it will be? We are not exactly deep in many places. Could Leodis be IR'd?

Unless the injury is more severe than initially announced no way is it Leodis. McIntyre is my guess.

Leodis is an overated bust. Let him go on Ir. actually let him off the team. His man to man coverage on Wr's is horid.

I agree Jax. Leodis looks totally lost on the field in coverage. He is an excellent athlete but has no clue on how to play DB at this level. The Bills made a terrible pick here because he did not play against top receivers at Troy. Florence is a much better football player.

It will be McYtyre, jenkins or Oman, now with injurys to our safetys at the time we need as much depth at ST's as we can get jenkins and mcntyre are pretty solid ST's my guess is Oman gets cut loose sorry buddy.

I agree Jax. Leodis looks totally lost on the field in coverage. He is an excellent athlete but has no clue on how to play DB at this level. The Bills made a terrible pick here because he did not play against top receivers at Troy. Florence is a much better football player.

yea just like Demarcus Ware and Osi Umeniyora didn't play against top flight left tackles at Troy. That looks like it really hurt them.

What people don't realize is Florence was a great addition. He played excellent in San Diego and then was picked up by the Jags. He and the other jags were very confused by Greg Williams’s defense and therefore did not perform well. “You get where you draft from when you’re dealing with Leodis". I'm not saying that you can’t get good DB's from little schools. (See Resheen Mathis and Atari Bigbi, Bethune cookman Grads) but Troy is not what you call a powerhouse. Leodis is a bust anyway you look at it. He can’t cover anyone man to man and gets lost in zone coverage’s. We should start Florence because even though he is not a playmaker, he is a shutdown corner that can complement Terrence.

More than held his own against Calvin Johnson when Troy played GA. Tech. a couple years ago. Not that Calvin Johnson was considered a top receiver or anything.

GO BILLS!!!

What people don't realize is Florence was a great addition. He played excellent in San Diego and then was picked up by the Jags. He and the other jags were very confused by Greg Williams’s defense and therefore did not perform well. “You get where you draft from when you’re dealing with Leodis". I'm not saying that you can’t get good DB's from little schools. (See Resheen Mathis and Atari Bigbi, Bethune cookman Grads) but Troy is not what you call a powerhouse. Leodis is a bust anyway you look at it. He can’t cover anyone man to man and gets lost in zone coverage’s. We should start Florence because even though he is not a playmaker, he is a shutdown corner that can complement Terrence.

UCF is a small school? Ok....