If I were Dick, McGee would be returning kickoffs this week

Dick is supposed to be "coaching for his job" this year (not that you could tell by that decision to punt on 4th and 1). If I was in his shoes, Terrence McGee would definitely be back there returning kicks. Roscoe looked horrible against the Saints on kickoff returns and McGee was incredible when he was back there. If he gets dinged up, so be it.

Desperate times....

Dick is supposed to be "coaching for his job" this year (not that you could tell by that decision to punt on 4th and 1). If I was in his shoes, Terrence McGee would definitely be back there returning kicks. Roscoe looked horrible against the Saints on kickoff returns and McGee was incredible when he was back there. If he gets dinged up, so be it.

Desperate times....

Don't agree. His value to us is more as a CB. I would rather risk a few yards of field position than have McGee dinged up.

Guest dog14787

Desperate times....

I disagree, although as desperate as DJ probably is it wouldn't surprise me, but if McGee goes down with an injury our defense just lost one of its best players.

Parrish is terrible at KR. If anything they should put Langster back there.

They talked about that on the radio this afternoon. Roscoe is fine at punts but I hate watching him return kicks. Langster is on the 53 man roster and it's probable he'll dress and someone like Omon won't because of Lynch's return.