any word on how poz's injuries is healing

He's done. His arm has now been fractured twice and is permanently compromised.

Actually, after the surgery he stated that the Dr put in a larger plate which should stabilize the arm better and prevent this from occurring again.

Actually, after the surgery he stated that the Dr put in a larger plate which should stabilize the arm better and prevent this from occurring again.

Why offer facts?? It's more fun for people if they can just throw unsubstantiated statements around.

Why offer facts?? It's more fun for people if they can just throw unsubstantiated statements around.

Did you know that POZ eats puppies for breakfast and brushes his teeth with babies?

WE NEED TO SIGN SOMEONE ELSE!!

That is fun.

"We can re-build him!"

If he becomes a '6 Million Dollar Man', does that mean he takes a pay cut? :thumbsup:

All 30 minutes of it.

We need to sign a more durable LB.

"Yeah, I agree. I just can't understand how this guy keeps breaking the same arm all the time. Is this guy made of glass or something?"

Regards,

Henrik Tallinder

Poz has got a lot of proving to do. The Bills can do a lot better than Poz at MLB. Remember, he replaced London Fletcher. Guess what? He hasn't come close to making anyone forget Fletcher.

If the Bills are, like 3-7 when he's healed enough to play, my guess is they'll shut him down at that point and put him on IR.... same as they did with Denney and Schobel.

I have been critical of cheating teams like the Patriots and cheating players like those who use steroids so I have to be consistent here.

How is taking roids any worse than actually altering your body by actually putting metal devices INSIDE IT!!!!? I realize Poz is a Bill and all but if a Patriot was doing this we would all be screaming.

I have been critical of cheating teams like the Patriots and cheating players like those who use steroids so I have to be consistent here.

How is taking roids any worse than actually altering your body by actually putting metal devices INSIDE IT!!!!? I realize Poz is a Bill and all but if a Patriot was doing this we would all be screaming.

We would be? This procedure is so common to athletes, it would be like saying you would be outraged if the Patriot player was wearing eye black. Lets not get ridiculous. These are pretty common injuries and they are usually dealt with in the same way by all teams---by inserting metal rods to improve the healing process and help prevent re-injuries...

This comment is so dumb, I don't think you eat crayonz, I think you eat lead paint

And he strikes again!!!!! :thumbsup:

We would be? This procedure is so common to athletes, it would be like saying you would be outraged if the Patriot player was wearing eye black. Lets not get ridiculous. These are pretty common injuries and they are usually dealt with in the same way by all teams---by inserting metal rods to improve the healing process and help prevent re-injuries...

This comment is so dumb, I don't think you eat crayonz, I think you eat lead paint

Sounds exactly like the Patriots fans when they got caught.

"Everybody does it. What's the big deal?"

If everybody jumped off the bridge, would you do it? It is not right to enhance your body throough drugs or otherwise to better your performance. I would not condone a Patriot doing it so I can't condone a Bill doing it. What if Teddy Bruschi got a bunch of metal plates and made a come back? We would never hear the end of it.

Sounds exactly like the Patriots fans when they got caught.

"Everybody does it. What's the big deal?"

If everybody jumped off the bridge, would you do it? It is not right to enhance your body throough drugs or otherwise to better your performance. I would not condone a Patriot doing it so I can't condone a Bill doing it. What if Teddy Bruschi got a bunch of metal plates and made a come back? We would never hear the end of it.

Exactly what advantage is that giving the player by having a metal plate in them?

Ever drank coffee, tea or cola? You artificially enhanced your body through the use of the drug caffeine...a drug that would likely NOT be approved by the FDA if it came up for approval under current regulations...

I think you need a metal plate in your head so someone can smack it with a stick and you can have endless vibrations to enhance your thought processes...then again seeing you are from Indiana, you are likely one of the smarter ones...

Exactly what advantage is that giving the player by having a metal plate in them?

Have you ever been fit with a metal plate? It hurts. It also give Poz the ability to be reckless.

Ever drank coffee, tea or cola? You artificially enhanced your body through the use of the drug caffeine...a drug that would likely NOT be approved by the FDA if it came up for approval under current regulations...

I was not aware that I played in the NFL. :thumbsup::sick::sick:

I think you need a metal plate in your head so someone can smack it with a stick and you can have endless vibrations to enhance your thought processes...then again seeing you are from Indiana, you are likely one of the smarter ones...

Very funny. And yes I am one of the smarter ones. I had the good fortune to go to a highly rated school.

Is that a medical diagnosis or just your opinion?

It IS the opinion of a MD that I spoke to, albeit not knowing the exact details of Puz's case. He predicted future issues with the arm are likely.

I had the good fortune to go to a highly rated school.

In Indiana you pass with A's if you can spit Skoal more than 10 feet, successfully grow an acre of corn, read more than 2 words in 5 minutes, and drink a bottle of Wild Turkey from a weathered boot...