any word on how poz's injuries is healing

In Indiana you pass with A's if you can spit Skoal more than 10 feet, successfully grow an acre of corn, read more than 2 words in 5 minutes, and drink a bottle of Wild Turkey from a weathered boot...

You don't have to make insults at a whole state in order to defend cheating. Just keep defending the cheating.

I don't post often, but did address this in a past Poz post(say that fast three times).

I come at this from both professional and personal experience. I have had two separate sports accidents (skating and skiing) that required internal fixation with steel plates. The plate in my upper arm failed due to rejection of some grafted bone while I was leading a scout troop on a canoe trip in the wilderness. Not fun at all.

The plates make your long bones less flexible and refracture of bone just adjacent to the metal is a risk. Poz will heal faster and straighter with his plate, but will have this risk as long as the plate is in place. Longer plate still has this risk.

I have been critical of cheating teams like the Patriots and cheating players like those who use steroids so I have to be consistent here.

How is taking roids any worse than actually altering your body by actually putting metal devices INSIDE IT!!!!? I realize Poz is a Bill and all but if a Patriot was doing this we would all be screaming.

So he's now like jaws in the James Bond film the spy who loved me? Cool.

I don't post often, but did address this in a past Poz post(say that fast three times).

I come at this from both professional and personal experience. I have had two separate sports accidents (skating and skiing) that required internal fixation with steel plates. The plate in my upper arm failed due to rejection of some grafted bone while I was leading a scout troop on a canoe trip in the wilderness. Not fun at all.

The plates make your long bones less flexible and refracture of bone just adjacent to the metal is a risk. Poz will heal faster and straighter with his plate, but will have this risk as long as the plate is in place. Longer plate still has this risk.

Remove the bone altogether and put in a stainless steel replica of the bone. Saves all this messing around.

Sounds exactly like the Patriots fans when they got caught.

"Everybody does it. What's the big deal?"

If everybody jumped off the bridge, would you do it? It is not right to enhance your body throough drugs or otherwise to better your performance. I would not condone a Patriot doing it so I can't condone a Bill doing it. What if Teddy Bruschi got a bunch of metal plates and made a come back? We would never hear the end of it.

This dosen't help his performance. It won't make him faster, stronger, etc. It will only help prevent additional injuries.

Cheaters cheat. That's what they do. I wouldn't put it past him or another cheater except that you can't bite people from under a helmet.

I normally ignore the crayonz baiting, except when he gets another one to take it.

That said, this comment was hilarious.