Mike Mularkey

Jerry Jabber

I work with two Pittsburgh Steelers fans (both from Pittsburgh), and they tell me that the Steelers haven't had a good offensive coordinator since Mularkey.

Even though Mularkey wasn't a good head coach, I do miss his offense creativity. He lined Lee Evans all over the field, that way he could get open, instead of just an the outside. One of the best plays I remember seeing from Mularkey, was when Bledsoe started going in on a QB sneak, then threw it back to Trash (McGahee) and Trash ran it 33 yards for a TD.

I work with two Pittsburgh Steelers fans (both from Pittsburgh), and they tell me that the Steelers haven't had a good offensive coordinator since Mularkey.

Even though Mularkey wasn't a good head coach, I do miss his offense creativity. He lined Lee Evans all over the field, that way he could get open, instead of just an the outside. One of the best plays I remember seeing from Mularkey, was when Bledsoe started going in on a QB sneak, then threw it back to Trash (McGahee) and Trash ran it 33 yards for a TD.

TD destroyed Mularkey by forcing him to play Losman.

^This, drafting Losman is what destroyed TD and Mularkey. Mularkey is more than proving his worth with a good quarterback in Matt Ryan.

I will always believe that TD's ego was so damaged by that home loss to Pittsburgh that he couldn't think straight. Drew had a year left and there was no possible way that Losman was ready.

I will always believe that TD's ego was so damaged by that home loss to Pittsburgh that he couldn't think straight. Drew had a year left and there was no possible way that Losman was ready.

I agree. TD came out and said that Bledsoe went against the coaches when it came to choosing which side of the field to take.