JP and the Las Vegas Locomotives

bbillsfan87

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Buffalo.

Not at all. Buffalo's where you go to play out your contract and cash in on your dream.

Right, Antowain Smith?

Right, Todd Collins?

Right, Marcellus Wiley?

Right, Pat Williams?

Right, Antoine Winfield?

Right, Nate Clements?

Right, Jonas Jennings?

Right, Mike Gandy?

Right, Sammie Morris?

Right, Jim Leonhard? (OK he got cut; same difference)

I love the UFL. The ultimate has-been, never-were football league. So many guys that you heard of once maybe. I didn't know Jim Haslett was the Florida head coach. Ryan Neufeld is with Florida. Have to love the slogan "Where future stars come to play" Ha Ha Ha Ha. I hope someone starts a UFL Fantasy League.

I will say JP fanboys die hard. Can't wait for Losman to have a decent game in a minor league football league to here "I told you so." And that decent coach has bounced around the NFL and just got fired from the Ravens.

I would GLADLY take Fassel TOMORROW as Head Coach of the Bills over Dick.

He also won't be surrounded by NFL caliber talent on Offense, so I think that is a wash.

But he doesn't need offensive talent around him. He's JP Losman (second in greatness only to Cornholio) and he finally has a real coach to mentor him

At least that's the groupthink vibe I'm getting

There will be no "I told you so's". I don't like Losman. But I don't like our front office and coaching staff more. I don't think JP has what it takes to be an NFL player, but I also don't think he had very good coaches around him to become a better player.

Fassel didn't find a gig, but guys like Shannahan, Holmgren, Gruden, Schottenheimer, and Cowher are all watching games this year too (some by choice). Sometimes guys just love the game enough to coach anywhere. I'd take him over Jauron in a heartbeat.

Didnt you know that C. Biscuit knows all? I think he may be confused...kinda looks like a raider fan to me.