Is anyone else getting just a little tired of the 4 PM start times??

Big Turk

Holy crap...

this is starting to get ridiculous...

Monday night game, followed by 3 straight 4pm starts, a 1pm start sprinkled in, then 2 more 4 PM games in a row...

Can I officially say I DO NOT like 4pm games...especially when there is no reason to have this many 4pm games...all of the games are in the eastern timezone...

It screws up the whole day waiting around for the Bills game...

Holy crap...

Monday night game, followed by 3 straight 4pm starts, a 1pm start sprinkled in, then 2 more 4 PM games in a row...

Can I officially say I DO NOT like 4pm games...especially when there is no reason to have this many 4pm games...all of the games are in the eastern timezone...

as bad as they played and you are complaining about start times? I think what time the game starts is pretty irrelevant.

Holy crap...

Watch NASCAR More exciting than the Bills. Ask the driver of the #20 car in yesterdays race.

Yes 4:00 pm starts blow big time for me. By the time I'm done cleaning HAMMER'S LOT. it's 11pm It's Makes for a looooong day. Where did that Violin sound come from?

Holy crap...

I agree, I'd rather have the 1:pm games.

Watch NASCAR More exciting than the Bills. Ask the driver of the #20 car in yesterdays race.

Yes 4:00 pm starts blow big time for me. By the time I'm done cleaning HAMMER'S LOT. it's 11pm It's Makes for a looooong day. Where did that Violin sound come from?

I would rather chew my arm off and watch the maggots eat it before I let my neck get sore watching cars go around in a circle. Next to golf, it is the most boring thing on TV, unless someone wrecks and the car blows up to a zillion pieces.

You all sound like a bunch of cry babies. Oh it's too late for me..... Grow the F up.

It hurts those who travel to the game. I live in the Albany area and had to drive back home after the game (can't afford to take the day off from work). Friends of mine were driving in from Syracuse, as well.

This was the first time in years that I've been able to get tickets for a September game, so while I hated the 4:00 start, I would rather have done this than wait for a November game when most of my friends wouldn't want to make the trip to sit in the cold.

I saw a lot of whining but not real answer. So...

Does anyone have a VALID excuse or reason why the majority of games is at 4?

It's not because the late games (West Coast teams) suck all that bad is it?

I prefer the 1 PM game for a slew of reasons. # 1 among them is I don't like many other team matchups.

I don't want to see the Skins or Cowboys or Ravens or Putrids every week because I have to wait until 4 PM. .