Bills vs Saints

Jerry Jabber

I am going to assume the weather won't be too big of a factor so

New Orleans 35

Buffalo- 27

Bills inability to get TD's in the redzone will be their down fall. Yet Edwards and Co put up enough points to make it a competitive game.

Yet if weather is a factor

Buffalo-21

Saints 17

Bills ground game wins this one. Saints passing game gets limited by the weather.

Saints 48 - Bills 24

The Bills get doubled up.

Not even a close game. The Bills have not proven they can stop anybody over the last 12-15 games or so and they surely are not going to be able to stop the Saints from putting points on the board.

I do not think the Saints defense is nearly as bad as Tampa and they only managed 26 offensive points. For that matter they only managed 17 offensive points against a Pats defense with 6 brand new starters this year. Saints will score a lot and the Bills not so much.

i dont see things going as planned for aints.

i see bills stifling their offense early and our special teams not allowing the good field position theyved been getting. of course have a manic issue with tight ends -- both getting one and stopping theirs. but in this case its so obvious we need to stop shockey there should be a game plan in place to do that. and coulston, although good, is not randy moss, who we were able to contain. that leaves bush, whos coming off injury and w/ the money theyre paying him has been somewhat of a bust anyway.

overall, i dont see how the media dare crown aints champions after a win against detroit in NO and a win on the road against an eegs team reeling under a QB getting his 1st start.

and lets not forget our team which can score points and will only get better as we learn how to integrate TO more.

i could see bills winning this one and doing so rather handily ... comparable to the score we beat the bucs, so im saying bills 31 - aints 22, something like that.