Q&A with TO on the front page of TBD

Rayzer32

Not sure when this was posted on the front page, but just a few things popped out at me. 1st they take a little shot at Buffalo by asking TO how he is adjusting to this "nightlife in Buffalo". He says he stays in the house. :rolleyes:

Then later on TO states that he would love to play in Buffalo as long as he can because he loves the PR guys they have. Says they have made his move here very easy.

I would love to see TO stay here a few more years. Why not Buffalo?

Not sure when this was posted on the front page, but just a few things popped out at me. 1st they take a little shot at Buffalo by asking TO how he is adjusting to this "nightlife in Buffalo". He says he stays in the house. :rolleyes:

Who cares...why are so many people on this board concerned about what others think of Buffalo?

Then later on TO states that he would love to play in Buffalo as long as he can because he loves the PR guys they have. Says they have made his move here very easy.

I would love to see TO stay here a few more years. Why not Buffalo?

I did not read his comment about staying in the house as a slam of Buffalo. IMO he was simply saying he elects to live a quiet life in the evenings during the season. Even here in dallas he was not known as a "party guy." He loves the spotlight but not from going to bars or strip joints.

That has got to be the first time he has said he would like to stay here.

per http://neworleanssaints.com/Articles/2009/...ll%20Owens.aspx :

Q: How long do you want to keep playing football?

A: I want to keep playing as long as I can stay here with these PR guys we got in Chris Jenkins and Scott. These guys are doing a great job. They’re making my life easy in this side in the western New York area. The practice schedule is very conducive for the things that I do. I try to keep myself in shape by eating right and doing the same things off the field. I practice hard. God keeps blessing me. As long as I can do things on the field. I’ll play.

well... its about the same unless you like about 3x more clubs jam packed into one street - then you are looking at New Orleans.

Buffalo is a better bar scene though

Seriously?

Have you ever been to New Orleans?

well... its about the same unless you like about 3x more clubs jam packed into one street - then you are looking at New Orleans.

Buffalo is a better bar scene though

funny but I don't remember a Marti Gras her in Buff

NO IS a party city, Buffalo is a place where you just get drunk , the beer is better here though lol

New Orleans is in a class by itself when it comes to partying. It's in the streets as much as its in the bars. Hell we put the "fun" in funeral is a popular saying down here. But, Buffalo is a great party town, as well. I love partying in B-Lo when I visit. I also tell people in other cities that Buffalo stands with any city in terms of partying. Buffalo's 4 am closing time is huge and people in B-lo are not pretentious when they are out partying. Everyone is having a good time. But, to say B-lo is "better" than N.O. for partying is a misguided statement.

I did not read his comment about staying in the house as a slam of Buffalo. IMO he was simply saying he elects to live a quiet life in the evenings during the season. Even here in dallas he was not known as a "party guy." He loves the spotlight but not from going to bars or strip joints.

I know the way I wrote this wasn't very clear, but I wasn't referring to what TO said as a slam, but the New Orleans reporter asking how he was adjusting to the "Buffalo nightlife" as a shot. Probably referring back to what Willis McGayhee said about Buffalo how many years ago? I have never heard anything negative about WNY come out of TOs piehole.